Simplicity
FORUMS

Bucky

Bucky's Road to Comp Cape

Bucky    18

As of the date of this post these are my current standings of the achievements. I have already completed the easy and medium achievement tasks and now it time to start with the really grindy ones! I will be adding to this post every few days with updates/pictures. Wish me the best of luck and if you are also on the road to comp and would like to grind some of these out together feel to message me in-game. Let the grind begin!

HARD TASKS -

1.png2.png3.png4.png5.png

6.png 

ELITE TASKS - 

ex 1.pngex 2.pngex 3.png

Bucky    18

It has been one heck of a weekend. The grind has been crazy! Some of the tasks can get to you but just power through em. I found it helps to take breaks from the really grindy ones and switch to the ones that is more afkable. So here is an update of my comp cape of what I accomplished over the weekend.

8k Bloods

bloods.png

5k Cannon Shots

cannon.png

2k Rocktails

fish.png

1k Diamond Gems

gems.png

Harvest 1k Torstols

herbz.png

Catch 100 Kingly Imps

imps.png

Runite Rocks... To be continued

mining.png

5k Scimitars stolen

theivign.png

5k Magics cut

wc.png

1.png2.png3.png4.png

Hopefully my next update I will be done! 

Ntho    115
On 5/3/2021 at 3:51 AM, Bucky said:

It has been one heck of a weekend. The grind has been crazy! Some of the tasks can get to you but just power through em. I found it helps to take breaks from the really grindy ones and switch to the ones that is more afkable. So here is an update of my comp cape of what I accomplished over the weekend.

8k Bloods

bloods.png

5k Cannon Shots

cannon.png

2k Rocktails

fish.png

1k Diamond Gems

gems.png

Harvest 1k Torstols

herbz.png

Catch 100 Kingly Imps

imps.png

Runite Rocks... To be continued

mining.png

5k Scimitars stolen

theivign.png

5k Magics cut

wc.png

1.png2.png3.png4.png

Hopefully my next update I will be done! 

Only 7 more. The veteran title is normally what takes the longest though good luck on the grind! ❤️

• Thanks 1

Bucky    18

Some of the tasks I didn't get pictures of.. I was too focused on the grind and getting this done and over with. But I have finished and surprisingly it honestly didn't take as long as I thought it would. For those of you who see this and are currently grinding through it my only advice is to just keep pushing and don't forget to take breaks doing other stuff or else you'll get burnt out.

Finishing off 10k monster kills with a 3.5k chicken massacre 

2021-05-05_20-29-58.png

Comp Cape acquired 

2021-05-05_20-47-45.png

106/106 completed done and over!

2021-05-05_20-47-56.png

Thanks for all who viewed and commented on this post, chatted with me along the way, completed tasks with me along the way, and gave me moral support!

Bernard    268

Shiet gz on the comp cape mate you got it in a couple weeks, I been around for 3 years still not even half way haha. Loving the dedication mate.

• Thanks 1

Congrats on comping! It is such a nice feeling once you get it, isn't it? Good job man.

• Thanks 1

Bucky    18
On 5/6/2021 at 1:43 PM, Rob Macabre said:

Congrats on comping! It is such a nice feeling once you get it, isn't it? Good job man.

It is. Now onto another grind!

• Praise 1