Simplicity
FORUMS

Xelta

Xelta's Official Introduction

Xelta    55

Hey guys!

I'm Xelta! I'm not new to the RSPS community or RS in general. I have been playing RuneScape since 2003/2004 and fell in love with the game. Skip forward 16 years, and here I am on Simplicity! I started yesterday and I'm loving the experience and the environment so far. @ pPCLjnZ.pngBernard , @ eUBb0da.pngEboy111 , @ z4xjJ3s.pngTin , and @ CCSKsrB.pngHeroic  have all been more than awesome at helping me out with my connection issues (yes, I am the guy who keeps getting comp'ed lmao). The overall community, and players like @ silentace55  and @ Oig  make it very welcoming. As for myself, I am an avid computer programmer and guitar player. I have ran and been a part of several RSPS communities in the past, and I like to develop and work on projects for the small tech startup I own. I also enjoy playing and writing music. I am rapidly approaching the completion date of my degree in Criminal Justice as well!  I am a generally nice and approachable guy, so feel free to say hello in-game and don't hesitate to PM me if you need anything!

Cheers,

Xelta

Xelta    55
2 hours ago, silentace55 said:

welcome glad you're enjoying it man!! :) thanks for the mention too.

Any time brother! First true friend I met on the server, and someone who guided me through the confusing start-off period! Thanks a lot!

1 hour ago, Ratfish said:

welcome bro 😁 This server is Wicked!

Thank you man! I'm loving it so far! :)