Simplicity
FORUMS

beastman

Hcim/Ironman Shop

beastman    3

Hello Simplicity Community.

I am here to offer a suggestion for the game, I understand that it might not look great or sound good but its worth trying I suppose.

What I suggest is a shop that ironmen/hcim can buy items for example:

VLM1fQ0.png

A shop like this but without the boxes, torva, and other gear. It can be highly priced since all we need to do is camp ::lava with protect melee and we can farm 30m+ a run.

So I would suggest something like 1b+ for the bandos 500m+ for the statius and vesta for the simple fact its degradeable and would be good tank gear if you plan to boss and try to make more cash.

But I feel like this would benefit the hcim cause atm if we are like low on cash or can't get good gear we need to rely on gear we have like elite void. I feel with this shop in place we could buy bandos chest for example: 2,000,000,000 and tessets be 1,500,000,000 then we can either keep it for tank gear or roll it into the magic well and try to upgrade the gear into a better piece. Examples of this here: https://simplicityps.org/community/index.php?/topic/210-magic-well-items-and-chances/

We turn bandos into torva, torva into justiciar, and justiciar into sacred. With this shop it would take a long time to upgrade into the best armour but it would give us something to look forward to and to work towards while earning cash pvming.

If you want to keep the boxes make them worth 5b-10b+ or something cause I am not sure how the cash function works you can but please take into consideration of this suggestion, if you feel its not worth it I completely understand if you feel it should be added then thanks for the support.

Thanks for reading my suggestion! have a great day and hope you all enjoy the server!

From the one and only Beastman.

Heroic    28

I think this might be a nice idea. The prices should just be really high, so that you'd never be able to make more money on your reg account from buying stuff from this shop and then droptrading it. :) And I wouldn't add boxes to a shop like this either. 

This shop would mean that even if you get really unlucky while bossing, you could still obtain better gear by getting money, that's why I like it. 

Thanks for the suggestion!

• Like 1

beastman    3

Thanks for the reply I completely understand not adding the boxes I just feel that we has ironmen need a money sink where we can earn cash to buy better gear in we feel down that bosses are not dropping the item we need.

Seems like a good idea, but I do agree that there would need to be some thought put in so that we can make sure no one can make insane amounts of cash off of this store. I'll brainstorm a little more and see what I come up with.

beastman    3

Thanks, I just feel that ironman don't really have any use for cash and I wanted just a shop where we can buy stuff for  extremely high price and roll it for better gear.

Gucci pug    0

That'd be a good idea. But with some restriction in order to keep the grind fun as an ironman.

Nice topic btw :)

-Gucci Pug

Alb    44

+1 for me.

Ironman need to have their "own" type of eco. Maybe a solution to drop trading is that if an ironman drops something it just disapears instantly or make it never appear?

If this gets implemented i'd make a hcim myself xD

Maxime    9

+1. thanks for sharing this great suggestion! I am waiting for this before i will make my own HCIM and grind it together with my main.

Edited by Maxime