Simplicity
FORUMS

Sign in to follow this  
Fastneasy

Max Cape in Donator item shop?

Fastneasy    28

Hey everyone!,

So yeah Max/master capes in the donator item shop. I feel like they need more addition to them for each specific skill. Could potentially increase the speed of making certain items. Also the fact they are in the donator item shop is kind of pointless. I feel like you should have it where if a specific player achieves 2 billion exp in said skill they could potentially buy that skill cape and you can even price it at 1 billion coin value. This way you're enticing individuals to grind out that specifically skill.

This second suggestion is just a speculation right now would love other opinions on both!

What if you added a prestige cape? We all know about the prestige shop and the rewards that come from it, however what if you made a cape that only a person who has reached 2 billion exp on each skill and the only way to obtain the cape is if you reset all those all stats at "once" by talking to the prestige shop owner. (Prestige cape should have tons of benefits for each skill) I feel like this would also give a fresh new start to the hiscores and allow other individuals to really grind in-game, it will also allow individuals that are already experienced to grind for that specific cape.

Again would love to hear others opinion on both of these!

Thanks,

Fastneasy

Guest Foly   
Guest Foly

I support the first suggestion.

And the second suggestion also sounds good, it adds more endgame content. 

Athos    26

Hi, thank you for your suggestion 

We've discussed this with the rest of the staff members, and players and we've come to an agreement, to not implement this because 3 modes are more than enough in the mean time

But keep the interesting suggestions coming :).