Simplicity
FORUMS

Sign in to follow this  
poopoo56

squeel of fortune for vote/loyalty points etc

poopoo56    0

Hey guys, heard about some suggestions so i thought this could be a good idea. ive been playing as Iron man and i feel adding SOF to the server would help get a little bit of gear or useful items for new players especially Iron man ones. if you feel there should be other ways to achieve SOF spins that would be great too. p.s would rather not have to donate for them as im brokeee XD. thanks for your time.   IGN:poopoo56

sg alan    3

I would love to see a SOF or similar wheel-based spinner put into the game. I love spinning the wheel at chances for something good. Would spend some money on it. :) Good suggestion! 

Justin    78

This idea has been suggested multiple times. SOF or some sort of tiered daily login rewards that scale slightly with each day.

There's a demand for it but it's never been entertained after that. Would love to see it.

• Like 1

Tinee    5

I would love to see the SoF added to the game, would make earning loyalty points /  (w.e needed to earn spins) worth it to play more