Simplicity
FORUMS

Sign in to follow this  
Trippin

Trippin without a G

Trippin    15

Hello!

When I used to play rsps's more, couple years back, I never made introduction till it had passed at least a week as I didn't wanna jump the gun on this and have nothing meaningful to say. So here I am nearly week later of my sign up.

First impression was obviously good or I wouldn't be here today, but just like any other thing there is the flip side of things as well and this server unfortunately isn't an exception. How ever I made suggestions on those already and I trust our beloved staff team will do their best to fix those eventually. Part from that I've never in my 10+ years of rsps's met more friendly community and as easy going players. Took no time what so ever to jump in discord calls and have laughs with fellow players and staff. 

Little bit about me and my rsps's journey so far would probably good to add here huh,

I'm 24 years young, a dude from very cold country called Finland. I've been to the army, sergeant Trippin reporting for duty. Currently I work with my mental health so I have a lot of free time on my hands and therefore you've probably seen me in game a lot haha. I do have rehabilitative work Monday to Wednesday, its been great. 

Runescape and rsps's I've played since I was 10, so a good 14 years. I've ran my own rsps, I've been also co-owner, admin, moderator, server support and obviously a very dedicated and loyal player. I've never been in trouble with rules, do my best to respect and follow them. Could also mention that I'm nearly completionist here, thats how much this nerd plays haha. 🤣

All and all, this has been a very joyful week and I thank each and everyone of you for accepting me as part of your community so quickly, if you who's reading this right now haven't met me yet feel free to drop a pm or come and raid with me, I will never say no! :) 

Love, Trippin

ps. My name is not Tripping 🤣 Don't worry though if you've done this tiny little typo, its been very common over the years 😂

Edited by Trippin

Mak3    107

Welcome Trippin! 

Glad you're enjoying the server and have made to feel welcome and part of our community! 

I'm glad you've joined the discord calls and active on there as well! That's one of the best parts of our community! 

Continue the grind and enjoy your stay! Any questions or suggestions just create a post or PM me in-game/Forums or discord!

Mak3 

• Like 1

Trippin    15
9 hours ago, Mak3 said:

Welcome Trippin! 

Glad you're enjoying the server and have made to feel welcome and part of our community! 

I'm glad you've joined the discord calls and active on there as well! That's one of the best parts of our community! 

Continue the grind and enjoy your stay! Any questions or suggestions just create a post or PM me in-game/Forums or discord!

Mak3 

9 hours ago, Bernard said:

Nice introduction thread! Good to see you have been involving yourself in this community in such quick time.

Thank you both, appreciate it :)