Simplicity
FORUMS

Sign in to follow this  
ohiofort01

pvp armours

i feel like pvp armours should not degrade as when we (the pkers) die in a fight we already lose the gear. myself an possibly quiet a few others can agree with me. especially since the price of bandos, and arma are expensive to new players. them going to ghost town to get pvp armours will give them an edge to getting more powerful gear. i hope this thread gets this fixed.

Ohio

Server Support

feel free to add your input below :)

Edited by ohiofort01

Mak3    107

This has been suggest numerous time and nothing has happened! I completely agree but can't see anything happening unfortunately 

I fully agree on this topic been requested several times i think its time to do something!

MOO$H    3

100% agreed. pvp armour is worth jack shit right now

Guest Foly   
Guest Foly

I like this idea, but at the same time there should be an option to throw them into the magic well, to reduce the huge amount of PVP gear in-game. 

4 hours ago, Foly said:

I like this idea, but at the same time there should be an option to throw them into the magic well, to reduce the huge amount of PVP gear in-game. 

i just feel like its not worth welling its too easy to get  but maybe :)

Guest Foly   
Guest Foly
10 minutes ago, ohiofort01 said:

i just feel like its not worth welling its too easy to get  but maybe :)

At the same time price is gonna be really low, since there is people who already got like 200+ of each set.

Including myself where I got 100+ vls 

Its just gonna be a diry cheap item then.

but thats the point of them so that way new players can buy them not worry about it degreading losing money, ad getting decent starter gear

longview    3

holy moley, I agree 100% with this thread +20000

Guest Foly   
Guest Foly

We have been discussing this with the rest of the staff team and we have concluded, there definitely needs a buff for its usage, we are not completly sure if make it 100% not degradeable is the way.

But we would like to increase the charges to around 2000 or higher instead of 500, and take it from there.

Thanks for the suggestion and input.