Simplicity
FORUMS

Mak3

General Armour/weapon upgrades

Googan    4

I agree with this topic but i dont think we need to implement a new gear. Its pretty simple to gain 300-500m on here as you can sit at afk tree a few days and easily have that. Barrows armor is pretty simple to get as well so that can always work for a bridge to bandos. 

As for weapons, i do think there needs to be a bridge weapon or boosted stats. I like that idea. Look forward to seeing some ideas of what the weapon or stats would be. 

rapiid ags    6

yeah i do agree with the melee based items not everyone can afford 70b+ for a scythe and next best is g rapier what no-one uses a big drop in stats also i believe lower melee weapons do need a buff i would like to see a donor zone upgrades also like stated in quite a few other topics 

Guest Foly   
Guest Foly
On 18.4.2019 at 6:54 PM, Mak3 said:

My suggestion and a large part of the community would be firstly make PVP armour not degrade. By implementing this change it'll give a more even progression ladder towards Torva, Justiciar and Sacred clay. For example:(Rough guidelines)

I personally do not agree with this one, since I think there needs to be a way to flush out PVP gear, making it degradeable is one way, there could potentially be another way, make them non degradeable, but somehow make it  worth while to throw in well.

You just get PVP gear way to much from different places, (Elite clues, alot from boxes)

On 18.4.2019 at 6:54 PM, Mak3 said:

he same structure would apply for the magic gear. And maybe implementing a set just between Ahrims and Zuriels? 

I don't have the biggest knowledge on magic set upgrades, and there very might need something in between Ahrims and Zuriels.

But overall I think magic is quite useless on most bosses, since Range is the most dominant and the only exception to this would be melee(with scythe).

Overall I like where you are going with this. :) 

Mak3    107
7 hours ago, Foly said:

I personally do not agree with this one, since I think there needs to be a way to flush out PVP gear, making it degradeable is one way, there could potentially be another way, make them non degradeable, but somehow make it  worth while to throw in well.

You just get PVP gear way to much from different places, (Elite clues, alot from boxes)

Appreciate your response maybe if they added the PVP into well for 100m note? this way it'll create a sink of PVP armour as well as bringing money into the eco and also gives the option for new players to use the armour!

Guest Foly   
Guest Foly
6 hours ago, Mak3 said:

Appreciate your response maybe if they added the PVP into well for 100m note? this way it'll create a sink of PVP armour as well as bringing money into the eco and also gives the option for new players to use the armour!

I agree with this, it sounds perfect! 

ItzCorrupt    2

New to the party but the suggestion seems pretty fair, I know there isnt much great room with melee sets

I agree as long as the existing pvp armours get removed, this is obv being suggested and supported by people with 100 sets +, make them great but lets start from 0, no unfair advantages.

ty for the suggestion we will be implimenting things to put melee and magic on par with range.

thanks

-ohio