Simplicity
FORUMS

Arthur

Simplicity Update Log 28/03/2019

Arthur    398

Update log 28-03-2019.

Please reload your client to get all the latest updates.

- Added new maps for future development.

- Added Mutant Tarn boss. Visit this boss (instanced) by using the ::tarn command.

- Added Mutant Lesser demon. They can be found at Tarn's castle.

3c6bb1f973577b5a8f61f1a4306e7eae.png

- Added a way to find drops from monsters by using ::findmonster itemname command. Example: ::findmonster flame_gloves (This command will find the monsters that drop the item you are looking for, make sure to write it out fully with underscore if needed).

742fcdbecf15f1c164c913aeb52b61a5.png

- Added a new AFK spot south of Edgeville bank. Max 1 account per player allowed! The object is called Mysterious Plant.

5de6056d0a911c02e275ea1d042700c0.png

- Added Lots of new logs and security measures to better protect an account in the case that player is compromised. Please Change your password to a very unique one, one that you have never used before on ANY other server or game.

- Added FORCE CHANGE PASSWORD: you will be required to create a new password once you login. This will make sure that your account will be secured, but please don't use any old password that you have used before for other games.

- Added new items for well upgrades:

1. Dragontooth necklace -> Anguish (or) 1/5
  2. Dark Twisted Bow -> Fire Twisted Bow 1/5
  3. Barrows Sets -> 1B Note 1/10
  4. DFS -> DragonKite shield  1/10
  5. Vine Whip -> Vorkath Vine Whip 1/10
  6. Bandos -> Torva 1/20
  7. Dragon claws -> 1B Note 1/10
  8. DWH -> 100M Note 1/5
  9. Guardian Boots -> Angelic boots 1/5
  10. Diamond Box -> Sapphire Box 1/10
  11. Death cape -> Sack Of Presents 1/10
  12. Scythe of Vitur -> Scythe of Vitur X 1/5
  13. Ancestral -> Celestial 1/5
  14. Justiciar -> Sacred Clay 1/5

- Added a method to make the potions disappear from inventory after the last sip.

- Added automatic saving for the box notification command on log out (::togglealert).

- Fixed some bugs with Great Olm Boss.

- Fixed some bugs with voting and claim command.

- Fixed a bug with Event Boss (Muhammad Ali's dummy).

- Fixed a bug with Ava's accumulator for Fire Twisted Bow.

- Fixed the drop rate for Inferno Zuk pet.

- Fixed several bugs with PvP item degrading.

- Fixed a bug with clue scrolls.

- Fixed a bug with XP gaining from new slayer master.

- Fixed several bugs with farming.

- Fixed a bug with Corporeal beast instance.

- Fixed a bug with Nex instance.

- Removed a lot of useless objects at edgeville to make home look cleaner.

- Moved some npc's (shops) to the General store in edgeville.

Thank you for playing!

Simplicity Team

• Like 3

Guest Foly   
Guest Foly

This is a dope set of updates, and really appreciating the bug fixes.

Thanks devs, and rest of the staff members. <3 

Cass    10

Great updates especially the finding items with bosses/monsters who drop them is so helpful for us irons :D & making potions disappear after they're finished is so helpful.

• Like 1

Mak3    107

I love the desire to bring updates out! However I feel this update has personally made us take a step back not forward, Wasn't any need for another AFK spot, was already multiple complaints about them and multiple people getting jailed and creating a scene when could be easily avoided  

The new Tarn boss doesn't drop anything which would make you kill it. Not being able to take SS pets there as well? Some players donate to use them, now bringing content out where you can't? Also costs 50B if you weren't to donate for it?

I like the idea of adding more items that can be thrown into the well, but most doesn't seemed to have worked, new players will find it harder now to buy bandos, vesta,stat etc just isn't worth buying with e degrade. 

Nerfing the lava giants as well? Nowhere has this been stated? You want more more into the eco yet nerf the easiest way too? The boots and shields weren't affecting the eco as most thrown into well, as for the gold bags, you hardly get anything out of them and if you did feel this was effecting the eco, just lower the max amount you can obtain from them? These only seemed from the outside bad because people with 15+% drop rate increase and scythe were killing them? Making them look better than they actually were.

The amount of items coming into the eco from goodiebags, deals you run, although these are great and have there benefits, still no actual cash coming in with the items? Prices of the high tier armour increasing but the amount of cash people earning from PVM is decreasing? Items take days/weeks to sell in pos as people don't have cash nowadays?

Edited by Mak3
  • Like 3

Guest Foly   
Guest Foly
54 minutes ago, Mak3 said:

I love the desire to bring updates out! However I feel this update has personally made us take a step back not forward, Wasn't any need for another AFK spot, was already multiple complaints about them and multiple people getting jailed and creating a scene when could be easily avoided  

The new Tarn boss doesn't drop anything which would make you kill it. Not being able to take SS pets there as well? Some players donate to use them, now bringing content out where you can't? Also costs 50B if you weren't to donate for it?

I like the idea of adding more items that can be thrown into the well, but most doesn't seemed to have worked, new players will find it harder now to buy bandos, vesta,stat etc just isn't worth buying with e degrade. 

Nerfing the lava giants as well? Nowhere has this been stated? You want more more into the eco yet nerf the easiest way too? The boots and shields weren't affecting the eco as most thrown into well, as for the gold bags, you hardly get anything out of them and if you did feel this was effecting the eco, just lower the max amount you can obtain from them? These only seemed from the outside bad because people with 15+% drop rate increase and scythe were killing them? Making them look better than they actually were.

The amount of items coming into the eco from goodiebags, deals you run, although these are great and have there benefits, still no actual cash coming in with the items? Prices of the high tier armour increasing but the amount of cash people earning from PVM is decreasing? Items take days/weeks to sell in pos as people don't have cash nowadays?

I agree on most of this, except the well part you mentioned.

I believe there needed to be a higher price on bandos since it's like 15-20m a piece which is way to low. (Seriosuly how many people do you see doing Bandos killing)Especially when you think about the nex step from Bandos is torva or justicar which is ateast around 2b(where most people dont even want torva). So going from a 40m set to 2b is waay to big of a jump.

Same reason you see people with armadyl and blowpipe, get bottleknecked and get stuck for a real long time. Since the upgrade for them is:

Magma lowpipe = 1.2b to Tbow =30b

Armadyl 30m set = saggitarian set 23b

There is just a way to huge of a gab.

And this is just a quick example.

People go for Vorkath whip, and whats the next better melee after Vorkath Whip? Scythe? Which is like 60b+ 

There just isn't a good middleground on almost all sets/weapons. 

Master Cut22    25
5 hours ago, Foly said:

I agree on most of this, except the well part you mentioned.

I believe there needed to be a higher price on bandos since it's like 15-20m a piece which is way to low. (Seriosuly how many people do you see doing Bandos killing)Especially when you think about the nex step from Bandos is torva or justicar which is ateast around 2b(where most people dont even want torva). So going from a 40m set to 2b is waay to big of a jump.

Same reason you see people with armadyl and blowpipe, get bottleknecked and get stuck for a real long time. Since the upgrade for them is:

Magma lowpipe = 1.2b to Tbow =30b

Armadyl 30m set = saggitarian set 23b

There is just a way to huge of a gab.

And this is just a quick example.

People go for Vorkath whip, and whats the next better melee after Vorkath Whip? Scythe? Which is like 60b+ 

There just isn't a good middleground on almost all sets/weapons. 

completely agree with there being a lack of middle ground gear Foly, we need some suggestions as to what would be good to fill this void

Kooda    41
2 hours ago, Master Cut22 said:

completely agree with there being a lack of middle ground gear Foly, we need some suggestions as to what would be good to fill this void

I have an idea! How about it goes.....

Toxic Blowpipe - Magma Blowpipe - Atomic Blowpipe - Twisted Bow

xkillax    0
On 3/30/2019 at 11:57 AM, Mak3 said:

Agreed as well. I feel that there is a HUGE gap between the late game and middle game.