Simplicity
FORUMS

Sign in to follow this  
Cass

Ello

Cass    10

Ello everyone thought i'd make an introduction.

Why am i here? Basically where i live we're currently in the middle of one of the slowest moving cyclones ever it's not really strong anymore but i haven't been able to go outside for near 2 days now due to red alert crap, probably can't for another 1-2 days still so i got bored last night & decided to find a new game to play to pass the time while praying the power wouldn't be turned off due to flooding. 

1e860fba6e4108296ea42716c29fe77e.png

RS/PS history - I originally learnt to play the game from lets say an old friend & older brothers like 10 years ago back in high school, after that i got into many different private servers years later whenever i was sick / bored at home i use to play alot maybe a server once or twice a year, i end up playing for a few weeks/months at a time but usually they end up closing or something.

My life - For work i pretty much worked at the movies the last 10 years while living in the city (Melbourne), these days since moving i'm either pet-sitting or working at a day-care during the days (surprisingly good money at a regional place where like 90% of the people up here end up working near the mines for the big money).
Summer just finished up here where it's like 40+ Celsius every single day i think that's about 110 in american language which is crazy for someone that grew up on the opposite cold corner or Australia. :D 
I binge watch movies/tv series way too often otherwise i'm usually listening to music / watching random stuff on youtube most days since there is literally no night life up here.
Also i have a pet kitty called Lenny, we plan to buy another soon & call it Carl. 

Onto this server now - I enjoy seeing how far i can progress without buying/trading/donating for items that's why i've made ironman-ultimate ironman accounts, however i don't mind donating to help the server i enjoy playing, i just don't like purely paying for items ingame or gambling etc... Ultimately i enjoy this server so far with the skilling & PvM aspects alot. 
I'm usually very active on the forums i love talking to new people, will probably make guides & such once i learn more about this game it would be nice if there was a little more "noob friendly" information in the guides section but i'm working my way decently so far eg. Where we can obtain certain items. 

This info i'll probably add to a G&A thread later but oh well may aswell post here - So far i've got 99 in the combat stats, mining, nearly woodcutting, decent slayer... I got Dragon boots luckily i think from a voting box, then as i went to sleep last night i left my person at the AFK tree where i ended up with about 6k of those roots +2 of the (purple?) boxes & luckily (i think) as i then got dragon claws & a whip from the 2 boxes after obtaining a fire cape which is near perfect items to get for an ironman who was chilling with a dragon scimitar until that point. xD
I was then talking to some friendly people today they suggested making another account to just sit at the fish people or AFK tree while you're playing your main account, so i did that with an ultimate iron-man which has literally been chilling at the AFK tree most of the evening, early on i got the beaver pet at 57 woodcutting.... Box luck not so good i'm over 8.5k magic roots in without a box yet. 
*Just as i was about to post i got a rock golem pet while at the shooting star* Which i now managed to ranger boots / robin hat & amulet of fury from which is very helpful for an early ironman. :D

Anyway way too much rambling my goal is to obtain as many pets / unique items as possible on my ironman & get max levels/prestige once i figure out how that all works without donating or trading (obviously).  

7be7eb7964e43addb8010d7a730cd99e.png
70575490d7d6a34334db56335e649241.png

Guest Foly   
Guest Foly

Welcome! 

Damn thats one way to write an intro haha. :)