Simplicity
FORUMS

Gigittygoo

Prestige Mode

Hey Guys,

Lately noticed that skilling is dead once you hit 99, thought about maybe having a prestige system.

Once you get 99 in all skills, you have the choice to prestige your account, then all stats reset to level 1 and you go again. If you dont want to prestige just yet, then you can go to an NPC later on (max?) and select to prestige there.

On each prestige, the xp rates get harder. Making it more difficult to achieve maxed prestige 1,2,3 etc.

On each prestige level, you get benefits;

Better drop rates for each prestige level.

Titles - Make sure the title cannot be set using the ::title command.

Icons - Can get the community to make prestige 1,2,3 etc icon badges. Community votes who's is best?

Reaching final prestige (ie prestige 3) give an untradeable weapon or outfit etc that has some bonuses to it, better than most weapons, but not amazing ygm. (need to nerf sycthes and tbows for this to be beneficial, too op)

Etc etc. We can think of more to add, but think this would give the server a bit more of a challenge. Everyone in max gear is finding nothing to be a challenge anymore. 

Alsoooo lets get some mini game events (CW, SW, etc etc), make hard to get rewards from NPC that cant be traded but are good.

Would be cool to see some suggestions and opinions on this.

Master Cut22    25

I like the idea of a purpose to skill after 99 other than going for 2b xp. if the idea can be refined with details I think its a good foundation 

Guest Foly   
Guest Foly
15 hours ago, Master Cut22 said:

I like the idea of a purpose to skill after 99 other than going for 2b xp. if the idea can be refined with details I think its a good foundation 

Took the words off my mouth. 

I think this could be something good with more planning.

+1 

Athos    26

Hi, thank you for your suggestion 

We've discussed this with the rest of the staff members, and players and we've come to an agreement, to not implement this because 3 modes are more than enough in the mean time

But keep the interesting suggestions coming :).