Simplicity
FORUMS

Sign in to follow this  
Ryanise

Ryanise

Ryanise    0

Wagwan my names Ryan I got about 151 hours on simplicity so its probably about time I did one of these, I do a lot of pvm and I am about 80% sure I gave a gambling problem, in my time on the server so far I have met a lot of nice people (shout out Mr. Mole) who have been a lot of help to me.

In my time on the server I have managed to get all this done and the dream one day is so get a scythe x with bis everything for melee

image.png.cb30a0b73c449b1431f5c0bb8d206573.png

I hope I carry on playing this server as its probably the best rsps out there.

Hope to see you all in game a peace :P

2incher    33

lot further than I've gotten in my 1.2k hours lol. but gambling can make you a whole lot very fast, if you're lucky ;) haha anyway just stopping to say what's up! You been around for awhile now but late welcome ;p

Guest Foly   
Guest Foly

damn, thats a beautiful bank. maybe i should try out gambling.... or maybe not xD

k20a    0

Don't gamble, its a bad idea haha. and are you the guy I gave a $10 scroll to so you got the donor rank?

Ryanise    0
25 minutes ago, k20a said:

Don't gamble, its a bad idea haha. and are you the guy I gave a $10 scroll to so you got the donor rank?

yeh g ahah

Eybss    10

Its okay to gamble, but don't get cleaned haha, but I see that you're making a nice bank tho :D