Simplicity
FORUMS

vacuum

Vacuum Introduction

vacuum    2

Hello everyone.  I'm Vacuum , feel free to call me Vac! I love the server and the community seems active and helpful so i decided to  write this introduction. I like skilling/Pvming  so i will be doing that. Looking forward to getting to know everyone and having fun.

Always looking for new friends so hit me up here or in game and my forum inbox/in-game PM is always open for those going through hard times, or good times and you just wanna chat about it! Whether you are a complete stranger to me or we're the best of friends i'm always here to talk; Simplicity related or not. I think this is good enough to conclude my introduction, hopefully it was interesting enough to read! If not, that's also fine. I appreciate it thanks for taking the time to read my introduction, I'll see all of you in-game.

• Like 1

Eybss    10

Welcome mate, I hope that you will enjoy the game, feel free to pm me if you have any questions :D