Simplicity
FORUMS

Sign in to follow this  
Apocalypse

Some suggestions

Apocalypse    2

Hey guys, I have put together a little list of suggestions, please lmk if any have already been suggested and leave your opinions on them as well :)

- Currently, you cannot cut gems twice, this means that players are missing out on a lot of fletching xp, with them not being able to cut into bolt tips and add to bolts. This should be added so that they have more use, and it's easier to gain fletching xp

- Filter game chat, this is a very important QOL to me, if you are doing something like woodcutting, it is very annoying to be talking to people in help and public and have your box flooded with  "You get some logs..."

- A timer in quest tab for wildy wyrm, evil tree, etc

- A scoreboard addition, fastest boss kills and highest boss killcount

- Colored whip mixes for vine.

- Mist: an item similar to icons but is just a colored mist around the players feet

- Code In presets for duels - cannot change duel options after selecting a preset, such as dds/whip (will eliminate the scam of turning on prayer, gloves etc)

- A shop to exchange repeat pets for something, like boss pets could give 100 boss points and skiller points could give a dragonkin lamp

- Perhaps make skiller pets, or all pets, tradable. I've seen it before in other servers and it can actually do pretty well economy wise

- Make titles show up in yell. Instead of donor rank. We can see the $ sign so no need for the rank name too. I'd prefer title over donor rank.

- Open up the rare drop log history to the public and make a page for it on forums, that way for example if I wanted to know if anyone got a kbd pet before I could ctrl f and see.

- A proper lottery, an npc at home that you can add however much gp you'd like, and it would be a great money sink even if it just kept 5%. It could be automated, or make it an event only mod+ can start any time. So that they can start it when there's more players on, leading to bigger pots.

- CTRL + hover to view stats of items in shops, bank, inv. Like if I wanted to compare chaotic kite to dfs without google, I have both stats right there.

- Notification for casket drops as it does with clue scrolls

- Announcements after milestone kills for bosses (500, 1K, 2K etc.)

- Announcements for 200M, 500M, 1B xp

I'm sure I'll have more in the future, let me know your thoughts.
  • Like 1

Apocalypse    2
2 minutes ago, noxpwaste said:

i agree with alot of these, but we dont really need a money sink tbh

It gets more necessary the older a server gets.

Kooda    41

I like the idea for the notification for casket drops. 

I also like the rare drop log history being public.I also like the idea of adding a section in highscores for the amount of kills for all the different seperate bosses that are listed in our Boss Kills logs. I think that would be really neat to compare yourself to your peers on the game.The fastest boss kill times would be cool as well. 

However, I am strongly going to disagree with the idea of making skilling pets tradeable. Doing so would ruin their uniqueness and make them almost pointless. They should stay the same way they are now. But I would really like to see some more pets for Hunter, Fletching, Firemaking, Crafting, Smithing and Cooking added. Now those would be cool!

I did really like your idea of being able to trade in pets tho. I have 46 beaver pets and 8 corp pets, so I wouldn't mind being able to trade those in for some pts to use towards something I would find useful.

I am going to make an edit in a bit and add some links for you to read and if you like any of the ideas from it, please feel free to add them onto your list here too! So please come back and check my comment soon :)

https://simplicityps.org/community/index.php?/topic/186-dd-event-ideas-clue-scrollbird-nest-updates-and-more/

https://simplicityps.org/community/index.php?/topic/284-pvm-ideas/

https://simplicityps.org/community/index.php?/topic/347-some-skilling-ideas/

https://simplicityps.org/community/index.php?/topic/480-updating-the-slayer-points-shop-duo-slayer-idea/

Edited by Kooda
added my links
  • Like 2

Guest Foly   
Guest Foly

Support from me, I dont really see any specific downsides from these. +1

Athos    26

Thank you for your suggestion, the staff team have agreed upon most of your suggestions and the ones selected will be implemented:

Currently, you cannot cut gems twice, this means that players are missing out on a lot of fletching xp, with them not being able to cut into bolt tips and add to bolts. This should be added so that they have more use, and it's easier to gain fletching xp

Filter game chat, this is a very important QOL to me, if you are doing something like woodcutting, it is very annoying to be talking to people in help and public and have your box flooded with "You get some logs..."

A timer in quest tab for wildy wyrm, evil tree, etc

A scoreboard addition, fastest boss kills and highest boss killcount

Notification for casket drops as it does with clue scrolls