Simplicity
FORUMS

1i

My 3 goals of the moment!

1i    4

1. Obtain a rob (i) on my third account to have all 3 accounts geared and ready to grind properly.
2. Obtain Crystal rank (Emerald is my actual rank)
3. Obtain a fully black Nightmare Staff + fully black Necrolord set to grind dawn until i obtain an ovl cape and holy mythical set! (actual is not color customed)

Edited by 1i
  • Like 2

Ytmillsey    56

Rob (i) easy  to do and having on all 3 of the accounts is a good one,
Obtaining crystal rank is on my personal list to do currently Onyx but It's worth the grind for sure! 
Obtaining a fully black nightmare staff/necro for dawn, will be a interesting watch to see you obtain all of this, I just achieved my overlord cape a week ago and its a nice thing to obtain something I'm very certain you will enjoy when obtaining, My next step now is custom ovl and to obtain a mythical set as well!

I wish you the best of luck with all your goals.

• Love 1

1i    4
1 minute ago, Ytmillsey said:

Rob (i) easy  to do and having on all 3 of the accounts is a good one,
Obtaining crystal rank is on my personal list to do currently Onyx but It's worth the grind for sure! 
Obtaining a fully black nightmare staff/necro for dawn, will be a interesting watch to see you obtain all of this, I just achieved my overlord cape a week ago and its a nice thing to obtain something I'm very certain you will enjoy when obtaining, My next step now is custom ovl and to obtain a mythical set as well!

I wish you the best of luck with all your goals.

Thank you @ eUBb0da.pngYtmillsey  for your encouraging words!

Oh my my, the custom ovl will be crazy. I cannot wait to see you wearing it! hehe ;)

1i.

• Praise 1

1i    4
On 5/7/2022 at 8:15 PM, Owndurazz said:

Goodluck! i just finished my Comp Cape so now I'm working on Crystal (Onyx atm) and ovl cape as well good luck brother see you out there grinding!

Thank you @ Owndurazz . Gz for your Comp Cape, wow! Also, gl on these next grinds, you see me excited to see you wearing that ovl cape too. :)