Simplicity
FORUMS

Corey Taylor

Vorkath item suggestions and Dragon Crossbow and Dragon bolts suggestion

Post Topics.  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Would like the item combinations for the Vorkath whip and Ava's assembler in-game.

• Yes
    • No
  2. 2. Would like to see the Dragon Hunger Crossbow and Dragon bolts in-game.

• yes
    • no
  3. 3. Would like the item combinations for the Vorkath Slayer Helm in-game.

• Yes
    • no, possibly different bonuses please post on thread

Can we add combination items like: 

Vorkath head + ava's accumlator  = ava's assembler 

Vorkath head + Vine whip  = Vorkaths vine whip

Vorkath head + slayer helm = new item ,'Vorkath Slayer Helm' ,Extra boost to killing Vorkath + immune to the  dragon fire barrage, when he spits the orange fire.

Add the dragon hunter crossbow: possible drop from vorkath/donator shop, and maybe add the dragon bolts and their Gemstone e variants

And by in-game,on the poll, i mean make available in-game

Edited by Corey Taylor

Iron Trees    18

The Vorkaths Slayer Helmet is ingame? And I think adding Vorkath head to Abyssal Whip ito create a vorkath whip is kind of ridiculous. It's supposed to be the best whip ingame, and on 07 vorkath head is very common. They would make the weapon pointless here, and decrease its value by a ton. 

6 hours ago, Iron Trees said:

The Vorkaths Slayer Helmet is ingame? And I think adding Vorkath head to Abyssal Whip ito create a vorkath whip is kind of ridiculous. It's supposed to be the best whip ingame, and on 07 vorkath head is very common. They would make the weapon pointless here, and decrease its value by a ton. 

I ment to say use the vine whip =s going to change in the main thread , and no Vorkaths Slayer Helmet would be a custom item to make.

Edited by Corey Taylor

Kooda    41

I kinda liike the idea of the crossbow, the other suggestions not so much

Iron Trees    18
On ‎2‎/‎8‎/‎2019 at 11:36 PM, Corey Taylor said:

I ment to say use the vine whip =s going to change in the main thread , and no Vorkaths Slayer Helmet would be a custom item to make.

I don't understand the point of having a turquoise slayer helmet then, if there would be a vorkath slayer helmet added. Can you please explain the difference between the two and how you would create them then?

7 hours ago, supreme said:

Can definitely use of these base ideas thanks :)

Thats that i what i was going for a base idea =s

Another one would be, zulrah could drop a magma mutagen instead of the magma blowpipe, and just do like magma mutagen + toxic blowpipe, to make a magma blowpipe so it uses a blowpipe already in-game,  or Serpentine helm + magma mutagen for magma helm.

12 hours ago, Iron Trees said:

I don't understand the point of having a turquoise slayer helmet then, if there would be a vorkath slayer helmet added. Can you please explain the difference between the two and how you would create them then?

i would have to test it out but, i do believe that the turquoise slayer helm has the same stats as the reg slayer helm, 

It was just a base idea using the vorkath head, but if they want to copy the great olm slayer helm, just add a vorkath crystal to  vorkath's drop table, and to make it by using the crystal on a full slayer helm.

And for the stats + bonuses it could be, range + mage bonus slightly better then the full slayer helm and a good ability to help with the vorkath killing

Example: 

reduction in damage the range attack, immune or reduction in damage to the double fireball attack, immune to the dragon fire barrage attack. 

Athos    26

Hi, thank you for your suggestion 

We've discussed this with the rest of the staff members, and players and we've come to an agreement, to not implement this because 3 modes are more than enough in the mean time

But keep the interesting suggestions coming :).