Simplicity
FORUMS

Sign in to follow this  
Vyvanse

Fixing Nex

Vyvanse    1

We all know the problems that come with it, in it's current state, this is the worst I've seen since I started a little over a month ago. Essentially one person can run it at a time. Which really isn't all that bad IF you didn't need to get pets in order to not glitch your achievements. So this is hopefully something that will get the votes and attention, and then turn into a multiple choice or "priority list" if you will.

Remove the public OR instanced area, this seems to create the problem. Instanced is more stable, from there the team could work on debugging with less code to go through.

Fixing the order in which we need to farm these pets for the achievements to properly process. - At least with this, you'd have less people needing to go there, if at all honestly. Achievements are pretty secondary for a lot of people, myself for example, but I go there in fear I'll get a pet in the wrong order and ruin the game, just in case I ever want to complete everything.

Also, and this is a very minor issue, but why not mention it.. the clipping issues with the floor while in the Nex room, most of us know how to workaround it, but it deters new players. 

Ytmillsey    56

Hey there Vyvanse, reading through your suggestion regarding the current "Nex issue" is something we have had put into the general discord In-game suggestions from some players before. I honestly don't understand the reasoning behind why the minion issue occurs during instances and understand any frustration it may bring to some players. Some of the previous suggested ideas regarding Nex I could perhaps try to bring up with the team to see if this can be re-looked at.

In future if you wish to get more community/faster feedback on a suggestion we do have a #in-game suggestions channel on the discord that you can post your suggestion in using the format ?suggest <suggestion here> in the general chat.

Vyvanse    1
4 hours ago, Ytmillsey said:

Hey there Vyvanse, reading through your suggestion regarding the current "Nex issue" is something we have had put into the general discord In-game suggestions from some players before. I honestly don't understand the reasoning behind why the minion issue occurs during instances and understand any frustration it may bring to some players. Some of the previous suggested ideas regarding Nex I could perhaps try to bring up with the team to see if this can be re-looked at.

In future if you wish to get more community/faster feedback on a suggestion we do have a #in-game suggestions channel on the discord that you can post your suggestion in using the format ?suggest <suggestion here> in the general chat.

yes sir! was just in-game yesterday talking to a few people about it and figured it was worth throwing in the suggestion box