Simplicity
FORUMS

Sign in to follow this  
Softwarev1

Suggestions

Softwarev1    17

Infernal eel either deleted from LMS and added somewhere else or fix lms so it’s not 14 players and 1500 points

-

Dungeoneering points per round is low imo maybe you guys can work something out I know most people lamp it but it’s still worth a look at

-

this is all for now will edit later

• Like 1

Ytmillsey    56
5 hours ago, Softwarev1 said:

Infernal eel either deleted from LMS and added somewhere else or fix lms so it’s not 14 players and 1500 points

-

Dungeoneering points per round is low imo maybe you guys can work something out I know most people lamp it but it’s still worth a look at

-

this is all for now will edit later

Hey there, adding the infernal eel elsewhere could help as a method to obtain the item regarding dungeoneering as mentioned with people lamping to 120, myself included I had already obtained chaotic from boxes so I ended up using lamps maybe changes to rewards might interest players to play and not lamp the skill, feel free to post your suggestions into the #suggestions on discord to be able to get people reacting to if they support it or not.