Simplicity
FORUMS

Sign in to follow this  
Mak3

Sagittarian Set Boost

Mak3    107

I've recently purchased Sagittarian set to upgrade from Pernix set but I was extremely disappointed in it.

05b0af49e6e219fd2d0759a90ea0fa26.png2bacc8499e6f3472f7d788716a84527f.png

As you can see the noticeable difference in the stats which is great, however you don't notice the difference when using a twisted bow as it already hits considerably high. 

With Sagittarian being the best range set in the game I'd expect not only for stats is has above but a health boost increase to 138, or higher. Pernix already has health increase when wearing the full set as does Torva and vVrtus, so why doesn't Saggittarian? 

Furthermore the best melee and magic sets, Justiciar and Ancestral have boosted health? This therefore creates a divide between the best melee, magic and range sets. 

To conclude, The price difference between Saggittarian and Pernix doesn't justify the overall performance you receive and you'd be better off just continuing to use Pernix. 

• Like 1

2incher    33

If Justiciar and Ancestral give hp boost, I think Saggitarian definitely should too.

Punisher    1

I remember Arthur telling me that the "sag set bonus" only works when the full set is equipped.  Altought i did not ask what that boost was.  Im assuming its a 15% accuracy or something.  Im not against an additional boost, but at least inform us on its special effect

Zerravack    2

Love this topic!!! Get that healing boost in, and same for celestial. If sage gets health boost, more people will donate for it, more people donating makes owners happy which makes updates better etc!! UPDATE SAGI AND CELESTIAL PLEASE!!@#$#!@#$#@! <3

Guest Foly   
Guest Foly

Yup, It only makes sense.

+ 1

Valanxia    1

in my opinion the set is fine, think about it the set would be ridiculously op with an hp boost.

as pvm currently stands u have 3 weapons that hit stupid amounts i.e tbow, sythe, and sanguinesti staff, why would u want to make pvm less interesting and more afk compared to being a bit more challenging and not afk so players are actually engaged in the game.

for pvp, what is to stop one of these players who own it to combine it with divine or demonic ss and just camping smaller players. sure if u are manage to be killed ur dying for billions, but the chances of anyone killing a player in a already op set with more op gear with that set (divine, split tooth, pegasions, or whatever else)  probably an op special weapon is little to 0.

set bonus it currently has, if it is 15% as I have been told it could be. this bonus would need to be removed if it gains a health boost for the reasons I put above.

at the end of the day it is a what 300$ set so it should be op but in my opinion its one or the other, health boost or its current boost.

as for the arguments with ancestral and justiciar having hp boosts, those items are best in slot for players who aren't willing to pay 300$+ I think it has appeal for a player to again be engaged in the game and its grind. I think as much as the devs should be pushing out their p2w side and making money, they should also balance the game and its end game features and make it so its not all about donating. 

Athos    26

Thank you for your suggestion, it has been successfully added to the game :).