Simplicity
FORUMS

Sign in to follow this  
Corey Taylor

Couple of suggestions

Have Zulra drop scales, to add to the the blow pipes, either for slightly higher damage then d-darts or just an alternative.  and add boss points.

Zombie Mini-game: Have the charming imp pick up zombie fragments, not sure if it already does this but planning on buying one soon. Have higher zombies drop more then one fragment

Add an item you wear to give unlimited coal, not sure if this is in game already or not,  could be the cape,a ring not being used, blacksmith's helm,  any item not being used. <-- needs to work with superheating  

<- or just add the coal bag that can hold all your coal at once so less banking, but still using the coal in game. Needs to work for super-heating..

Add a wield-able harpoon, barbed-tailed harpoon, or dragon harpoon - possibly faster catches with this and count as all around fishing device

Have Decanter decant  to 3 or 4 dose potions. For making of extreme potions 

Edited by Corey Taylor
  • Like 1

Gemini    0

Zulrah: 100% should have boss points. It makes no sense for something like Glacors or Giant Mole to give points over Zulrah (even though Zulrah is still pretty easy). I'm sort of neutral on the scales personally, if they were added it would be cool but if not I wouldn't exactly be heartbroken either.

Zombie Minigame: Could add a variant of the gem bag to the minigame's shop for a couple hundred points, just for QoL while playing through. I also agree on the point of higher level zombies dropping more fragments. Otherwise you're just better off teleporting out and restarting when the hard zombies come along for more fragments/hr.

Unlimited Coal: Caskets are a fairly reliable source of coal, but regardless it would be cool if the smithing cape or something offered an unlimited/daily-capped source. Maybe with an "operate" option on it or something it could fill empty inventory slots with coal. I feel like this would be helpful for those going for max smithing xp, or the bar achievements for Comp.

Wieldable Harpoons: I'd love to see at least the dragon harpoon put in with similar benefits to existing dragon tools (chance for double resources). 

Just my 2cents =)

Iron Trees    18

I agree with everything except the scales and the unlimited coal item.

I think blowpipe is fine how it is and adding scales would just create a nuisance to it. Why mess with something when it's already fine? 

And also, I think the item to create unlimited coal is a terrible idea. What's the point of even having coal ingame then? Not a fan of it at all.

1 hour ago, Iron Trees said:

I agree with everything except the scales and the unlimited coal item.

I think blowpipe is fine how it is and adding scales would just create a nuisance to it. Why mess with something when it's already fine? 

And also, I think the item to create unlimited coal is a terrible idea. What's the point of even having coal ingame then? Not a fan of it at all.

Edit on the coal idea.

Athos    26

Hi, thank you for your suggestion 

We've discussed this with the rest of the staff members, and players and we've come to an agreement, to not implement this

But keep the interesting suggestions coming :).