Simplicity
FORUMS

KneelofBMD

Rouges' Castle

KneelofBMD    0

I think pkers can agree that they get most flame from people who frequent Rouges castle and while im one of those people who dislike pvp in a game like runescape im not gonna push you to completely remove it....So my only request or suggestion is to make rogues' castle a safe area.

Now you think about it just the wall borders everything outside that is still free to kill.....but inside the walls you arent targetable..you have to leave that area to take your loot to the bank so it is still a killzone but you arent gonna get afk killed while you farm logs or level up theving,wcing,mining,runecrafting ect....you get it just a suggestion wont stop people from being killed there but will allow them to atleast have some safety.......

Nex    0

TBH Rogues' Castle gives you noted magic logs and provides an everlasting fire. Another everlasting fire is in ::dzone, but you can't get noted magic logs from anywhere else. Imagine if everybody was able to AFK noted magic logs 24/7. I don't support this idea, but if this is implemented, then the magic trees in Rogues' Castle shouldn't give noted magic logs anymore IMO.

Iron Trees    18

Bad idea IMO. Rogue's Castle is designed to be IN the wilderness, hence the noted magic logs, flax, ores, etc. This would just become a gold mine for all of those items, and players would never leave. It would become the new AFK tree. No support from me :/

Mak3    107

I don't support this idea but i'd increase the spawn timer on the evil tree and make it not spawn at rouges castle. This would cause less arguments on a daily basics over yell and help cc. The pker's would still be able to get pkp points from people heading to magic tree,fire etc.. as well as wildywyrm and calisto 

Xorei    0

Or we can reduce spawn timer on evil trees/ stars in wild. I mean half the time they sit there for a couple of hrs cause people like no namer camp them and kill anyone who tries to clear them. Over and over and over and over.... Its pkp farming thats safe to do. and they don't clear it themselfs becuase why would they? Decrease the timer on them when they are in the wild. Still gives them a chance to get some pkp points but won't make it impossible for people to get decent exp rates for a couple of hrs.

Kooda    41

No, I dont think this is a good idea at all. It would totally defeat the whole purpose of the area. You take the risk to reap the rewards. Thats the trade off on the idea.

And I am also greatly opposed to the suggestions about messing with the star and tree spawns in the wilderness. The only thing I would have to say in regards to that topic is to add 2-3 new spawn locations located outside wilderness to add onto the already existing locations in game. That way there would be 2-3 more chances that the spawn would not be in the wilderness. However, I would also support another location in wilderness added for tree. But I absolutely would not remove or alter the timers on the existing wilderness spawns.

Athos    26

Hi, thank you for your suggestion 

We've discussed this with the rest of the staff members, and players and we've come to an agreement, to not implement this

But keep the interesting suggestions coming :).