Simplicity
FORUMS

Sign in to follow this  
Lawson H D

IZZ YA BOi , LAWSONHD

Lawson H D    0

WAZZZZUPPPP YALLLLL!!!

I am from the dirty south and want to accomplish a couple things during my time here.-

1. LEARN DEVELOPMENT SKILLS in Java and MYBB so that I can add creativity into Simplicity. 

I have experience using MYBB PLUGINS when I created MY OWN SITE when I was just a kid.

2. LEAVE AN OPTIMISTIC MARK ON Simplicity 

The Graphics (GFX) Section combined with the MYBB PLUGINS is where my INVINCIBLE PASSION FOR (GFX) started. When I saw the GRAPHICS (GFX) SECTION, on this site it filled me with joy because everyone can express themselves there and bring ALL IDEAS TO LIFE with a little practiceI might pursue my love for (GFX) once again,( STAY TUNEDbut I am very rusty and have not made anything in 8 years

I would love to create INSANE QUANTITIES  of

HD DESIGNS 

FOR EVERYONE!!!  

(Signatures, Avatars, and Banners)

IF INTERESTED, COMMENT BELOW , AND I WILL MAKE AN OFFICIAL POST IN THE GFX SECTION FOR ALL SPECIAL REQUESTS!!!

I strongly recommend everyone to CHECK OUT THE GRAPHICS SECTION located in the COMMUNITY SECTION of the forum where I will post more info on how to request HD DESIGNS. I promise it will be the best thing you ever did. Lookin forward to meeting everybody and most importantly,

LESSS GETTT 

THE BIG MONEY!!!!

Edited by Lawson H D