7017798fa89e1ee6fc56db325ff8ceb8.png

Talk to Ignatius Vulcan for logs/tinderbox

772f068fbb9858cb8ff5e773eec6e1bc.png 

Level Requirements:

• Logs - 1
  • Oak - 15
  • Willow - 30
  • Maple - 45
  • Evil Kingling (From evil tree, ::tree in-game)
  • Yew - 60
  • Magic - 75

Guide:

You can go one of two routes: buy all your log and make fires or chop them down yourself and burn them. I highly suggest chopping them yourself as 99 Woodcutting is easy to get and can net some starter cash.

Pretty simple - use a tinderbox on the highest level logs and can and you'll create a fire. Click the "Add to Fire" option when mousing over the fire and type in the amount you want to burn. This will burn that amount of logs in your inventory regardless if they're different types, level permitting, and will start with the first logs in your inventory and make its way to the last slot.

If Donator (20$+) there is a fire just west of the ::di teleport that never runs out. 

8d8a5cb080554cb4e8b857ece09136bd.png

Congratulations you're 99 Firemaking 

Edited by Mak3

Kooda    41

Good straight forward guide. I would add something about the Firemaking Brawlers and their exp boost, and something about the Inferno Adze contributing towards FM exp.

Cloud9Toes    2
On 1/6/2019 at 1:48 AM, Kooda said:

Good straight forward guide. I would add something about the Firemaking Brawlers and their exp boost, and something about the Inferno Adze contributing towards FM exp.

Adze was supposed to be in my WC guide by xp won't show up when doing WC for me so that got scrapped. And to me, the 1-99 is going without any boosts, except the ones available at lvl 1 in all skill (server x2, well, vote bonus).