Simplicity
FORUMS

Sign in to follow this  
iMerkkidz

IMerkkidz Suggestions

iMerkkidz    10
  • New players should be directed in some way to the ingame rules on forums upon login for the first time.
  • Change all bosses or atleast some more to instanced or multi. Would be nice to duo some of the lower tier bosses and actually have a chance to fight them.
  • Upgrade the shops to hold a much higher quantity.
  • Have ring of wealthier pick up coins dropped.
  • Dramatically increase spawn of bloodvelds in max zone.
  • Add a lending system for gear, gives new players a safe way to borrow items to try out.
  • Fix certain item placeholders not being able to be deleted without an item in the slot.
  • Add tyrannoleather and saggitarian to dungeon minigame to help with comp 4 plane-freezer boss
  • Add Primal or Prome melee armor and Tyrannoleather Armor to dungeoneering shop for tokens.
  •  
  • Updates 1-2-2019
  • Make a way in POS to set a max buy price for items you are searching or be able to organize shops in a low to high arragement.
  • Fix presets, A lot of the times it can't withdraw the items you need.
  • Add a game announcement when you first do afk tree to only use one account
  • Move afk tree to a different location, annoucement could then be used like it is in ::Gamble and create a lot less lag in edge.
  • Add farming patch in donor zone.
  • Let you keep your party in raids upon completion.

Update 1-6-2019

• Add more items to well of goodwill to sink/delete items outta game. If no item update can't be thought of maybe have it a chance to give you a lot of cash i.e tsotd can give 1500m
  • Maybe add a special points shop for items. Points can only be received from welling items in goodwill.
Edited by iMerkkidz
Updates
  • Like 3

Kooda    41

All your ideas are solid and beneficial.

The one suggestion on your list that's been on my mind a lot recently is the adding more npc's at certain spots. Places like Phoenix and Slash Bash could possibly have a total of 3-4 of the monsters in these areas. There's certainly room. Might even be a good idea to add a 3rd KBD at the southern portion of KBD instance. A place like Bandos Avatar has room for at least 1 more, if not 2 more npcs. Lizardman Shaman dungeon has space for 1 more. Probably wouldn't be a bad thing if there was another 2 Giant Moles added in the southern portion of the tunnels. 

I really like the dungeoneering idea as well. Dungeoneering shop rewards feel like it has potential for a whole lot of great things, but is being severely neglected. The addition of Saggiitarius armour through a different mode of obtainability is a big missed opportunity. Dungeoneering I find enjoyable because of the aspect of working together with other members of the community. Right now it doesn't get used much anymore. I think if Primal Armour was added into the shop it might make this fun and worth it to do again. Also wouldnt be a bad idea to make either Saturday or Sunday Doube EXP & 1..5x Dungeon Tokens days. Having Friday-Sunday, all 3 days, being Double EXP & Double Lottery doesn't make much sense for Saturday and Sunday seeing as the lottery gets drawn once a week on Fridays.

• Thanks 1

iMerkkidz    10
4 hours ago, Kooda said:

All your ideas are solid and beneficial.

The one suggestion on your list that's been on my mind a lot recently is the adding more npc's at certain spots. Places like Phoenix and Slash Bash could possibly have a total of 3-4 of the monsters in these areas. There's certainly room. Might even be a good idea to add a 3rd KBD at the southern portion of KBD instance. A place like Bandos Avatar has room for at least 1 more, if not 2 more npcs. Lizardman Shaman dungeon has space for 1 more. Probably wouldn't be a bad thing if there was another 2 Giant Moles added in the southern portion of the tunnels. 

I really like the dungeoneering idea as well. Dungeoneering shop rewards feel like it has potential for a whole lot of great things, but is being severely neglected. The addition of Saggiitarius armour through a different mode of obtainability is a big missed opportunity. Dungeoneering I find enjoyable because of the aspect of working together with other members of the community. Right now it doesn't get used much anymore. I think if Primal Armour was added into the shop it might make this fun and worth it to do again. Also wouldnt be a bad idea to make either Saturday or Sunday Doube EXP & 1..5x Dungeon Tokens days. Having Friday-Sunday, all 3 days, being Double EXP & Double Lottery doesn't make much sense for Saturday and Sunday seeing as the lottery gets drawn once a week on Fridays.

Hey i appreciate the feedback! Thank you!

Talents    16

Yes, bump indeed. A huge one, actually.

Seeing how the server is getting more popular, it would be really nice to have at least some (or all, best case scenario) of these suggestions implemented. The max zone definitely needs to be revamped, in my opinion. 

Overall, great post. You got my support, friend!

Athos    26

Thank you for your suggestion, the staff team have agreed upon most of your suggestions and the ones selected will be implemented:

New players should be directed in some way to the ingame rules on forums upon login for the first time.

Upgrade the shops to hold a much higher quantity.

Dramatically increase spawn of bloodvelds in max zone.

Add a lending system for gear, gives new players a safe way to borrow items to try out.

Fix certain item placeholders not being able to be deleted without an item in the slot.

Make a way in POS to set a max buy price for items you are searching or be able to organize shops in a low to high arragement.

Fix presets, A lot of the times it can't withdraw the items you need.

Add farming patch in donor zone.

Let you keep your party in raids upon completion.

Add more items to well of goodwill to sink/delete items outta game. If no item update can't be thought of maybe have it a chance to give you a lot of cash i.e tsotd can give 1500m