Simplicity
FORUMS

Lausac

Wilderness Rejuvination

Lausac    39

Well to start, as of right now the wilderness is DEAD and I believe we can change that. I have a few suggestions but encourage other players to post theirs as well.

-Add demonic gorillas to wildnerness (around level 35) that have a different drop table than the originals and more health. Some suggestions for the new loot table could be Ruby Box, PvP armor, Barrows Sets.

-add a 1/1600 chance to receive virtus armour and thammaron sceptre from mage arena

-add more desirable items to blood money shop such as $10 scroll for a massive amount of bloodmoney, sapphire and emerald mboxes, Elite combat boxes, etc.

-create a drop table for when you kill targets that can reward you anything from blood money shop thats work 20k blood money or more

-buff larrans chest to include more desirable loot

-add items to wildy slayer shop such as elite combat boxes, dream potions, pvp armor, overloads, dragonkin lamps

-buff wilderness slayer monsters drop tables to have rare chances at better items

-make the wilderness bosses more soloable

-remove reduced veng timer for donators in wildy

-add a redskull for risk fights

-add skotizo (with more HP) with buffed drop table including PvP armours, PvP weapons, blood money, chaotic weapons (level 50+ wildy in multi zone)

-add 50 blood money to the reward for completing wildy agility course

-buff wilderness weapons to be more on par with mid tier wildy banned weapons such as Hand Cannon X (only for PvM)

-add x2 blood money to well at 2b donated

• Love 1

Lausac    39

Holy moly I posted this before my staff days! Glad its been seen, should be noted I had no idea at the time that you can get rare drops from PKs 🤣

Ytmillsey    56

So I'm WELL aware this was posted a long time ago  but this bring sup many points I want to bring to see LIFE in the wilderness, we get a large number of players daily, and one thing I think would be nice to see is a little fight in the wilderness, a little reason to go into the wilderness some points made like the $10 scrolls to blood point store would encourage some players especially those with a decent background of pvp to try these methods of getting themselves further into the ranks, I have a bunch of suggestions towards the wilderness that I think if players want to see/have a bit of life in the wild I could probably note them here, until then though will wait to see community with their thoughts on it here or via our discord.

SIDENOTE - staff members curious about what I'm thinking can discord pm me.