Simplicity
FORUMS

Sign in to follow this  
Divine winds

Wilderness rejuvenation

Divine winds    18

Let's adress some of the dumbest "issues" regarding wilderness, this is something that you guys implemented as rules, which makes fuck all sense:

7.3 Death Dotting

"Standing under a player in the duel arena or wilderness in an attempt to give their opponent an advantage is against the rules and will result in being jailed" I'd understand this in edge or low level wilderness but this makes no sense in deep wilderness. 

7.6 Wilderness Multilogging "One (1) person using more than one (1) account at a time to kill players is not allowed. You may have up to three (3) non-combatant skillers in the Wilderness at one time, or one (1) combatant account with up to two (2) non-combatant skillers" This once again makes zero sense, Dro has recently contacted me about bringing my pure to ww while im there with my main, stating it would lead to an infraction if I did not stop, why? You can legit bring 3x skillers to rogues castle with different combat levels and woodcut the magic tree (noted logs) and I'd have to log out or leave wilderness before bringing another account. I would agree on attacking the same target with your own accounts is unfair and against the rules, thats fine. But not being able to have a pure and a main in wilderness at the same time is literally really stupid. 

7.7 Luring "Luring anyone to the wilderness with the intention of killing them is against the rules and will result in punishment" I dislike this rule but I can see why its been implemented to protect new players but yall be calling me a lurer as soon as I mention rogues castle lol. 

PKP Store revamp (these are the old points)

Item name

Current price

New price/remove/add

Tokhaar-kal

Fire cape

Same

Dragon defender

Same

Zaryte bow

Hand cannon

Same

Dragon claws

Korasi

Dragon warhammer

Vesta’s chainbody

Same

Vesta’s plateskirt

Same

Statius full helm

Statius platebody

Same

Statius platelegs

Same

Ranger hat

Same

Fighter hat

Same

Fighter torso

Dragonfire shield

Steadfast boots

Same

Glaiven boots

Same

Ragefire boots

Same

Dark bow

Abyssal whip

Robin hood hat

Same

Ranger boots

Same

Staff of light

Same

Bandos godsword

Saradomin godsword

Zamorak godsword

Armadyl godsword

Saradomin sword

REMOVE

Seers ring (i)

Same

Archers ring (i)

Same

Warriors ring (i)

Same

Berserker ring (i)

Same

Ring of the gods

Same

Morrigan’s leather body

N/a

Morrigan’s leather chaps

N/a

Zuriels robe top

N/a

Zuriels robe bottoms

N/a

Rune pouch

N/a

Punisher    1

For the rules, you didnt suggest any alternatives.  

In fact, I think the multilogging in wilderness should be even more strict.  It's mainly to prevent people scouting.  And it's easy for someone to use a "skiller" in order to scout.  So i would suggest not allowing multilogging in wilderness AT ALL.

Luring, there is nothing to say about this, it's against the rules and should always stay that way.

Death dotting, i mean, pking is inactive.  It's always the same 4-5 pkers killing skillers and pvmers that doesnt risk anything.  If players go into wildy thinking they will be safe because they see 1 single dot, too bad for them.  Thats the only rule I'd remove.

Athos    26

Hi, thank you for your suggestion 

We've discussed this with the rest of the staff members, and players and we've come to an agreement, to not implement this

But keep the interesting suggestions coming :).

Edited by athos