Simplicity
FORUMS

Sign in to follow this  
Charmie

BIG SIMPLICITY BINGO EVENT

G    0

Really appreciate the creativity for this one. Looking forward to participating. :)  I do have a question... On the off chance that no team completes it, is it just the top 3 closest to completion?

Charmie    88
1 hour ago, G said:

Really appreciate the creativity for this one. Looking forward to participating. :)  I do have a question... On the off chance that no team completes it, is it just the top 3 closest to completion?

The laziness of me, it will go on forever but i may set a month limit on it depending on teams as well :) 

• Thanks 1

Nights    13
On 5/1/2021 at 7:15 PM, Charmie said:

Simplicity Bingo Event

Time: TBD

i will be hosting a bingo event with 25 unique and funny challenges to do, spread over Saturday and Sunday the squares will be posted on this thread on Friday afternoon

RULES

1. Teams will consist of 3 members that will try to fill out the bingo card completely
  2. Below you will post a reply with your entire teams name and your captain making it obvious he's your captain he will be the only one that can post the drops and we can keep some organisation
  3. IMPORTANT. Each submission requires a timestamp and your chat box so we can tell when you got it, and where you got it
  4. If for some reason you have an issue you can use the SIMPLICITY announced drop section in discord as its time stamped but don't make this a habit
  5. try and fake a screenshot your whole team will be DQED
  6. To receive the first place prize your team must fill the card out completely, then 2nd place and 3rd, top 3 teams will take the prizes 
  7. Once you make your team you can not add or remove players so if one player drops out you are down a player
  8. Drops may only be posted by the accounts the captain has signed up (cannot use alt accounts)

Any questions feel free to pm me on discord ❤️

Hell yess looking forward to creating the dream team and taking home the bingo.

Thanks for the hella creative event brotha love to see it, Simplicity always coming out with heat. 

sAMMYk    44

Sounds like an interesting idea, looking forwards to see how it plays out. Good luck to everyone who will be participating!

Guest Caliendo   
Guest Caliendo

LETS GOOO!! Team Fat Stacks!