Simplicity
FORUMS

Sign in to follow this  
Pocky.

Favorite Recipes?

Pocky.    43

I'm sure we've all had recipes that we've made and have had opportunities to share it with others. I'd like for all of you to tell us what your favorite recipes are, that you'd recommend and want us to try out.

Mine is a Chinese recipe that my parents have shown me over the course of 10 years, I'm not a chef but I've cooked it for my ex-fiance before. 

It's a traditional Chinese soup, it's healthy for your skin and it's an amazing soup for women because it replenishes blood during the menstrual cycle. Usually it's made into a tea, but I think some Chinese people have made it into a soup. 

Dong Quai Tong (Tong means Soup)
2 Chicken drumsticks
2-3 pieces of sliced Angelica (Dong Guai)
10 pieces of dried Polygonatum (Yok Chook)
10 red dates
1 .5 Tbsp. wolfberrie/Goji berries (kee chi)
6 dried longan
1000ml water
Salt to taste

*Optional: 3 pcs of Pork Bone and sometimes adds fresh pears and/or apples. (My dad's recipe). 

• Love 1

Ntho    115
57 minutes ago, Pocky. said:

I'm sure we've all had recipes that we've made and have had opportunities to share it with others. I'd like for all of you to tell us what your favorite recipes are, that you'd recommend and want us to try out.

Mine is a Chinese recipe that my parents have shown me over the course of 10 years, I'm not a chef but I've cooked it for my ex-fiance before. 

It's a traditional Chinese soup, it's healthy for your skin and it's an amazing soup for women because it replenishes blood during the menstrual cycle. Usually it's made into a tea, but I think some Chinese people have made it into a soup. 

Dong Quai Tong (Tong means Soup)
2 Chicken drumsticks
2-3 pieces of sliced Angelica (Dong Guai)
10 pieces of dried Polygonatum (Yok Chook)
10 red dates
1 .5 Tbsp. wolfberrie/Goji berries (kee chi)
6 dried longan
1000ml water
Salt to taste

*Optional: 3 pcs of Pork Bone and sometimes adds fresh pears and/or apples. (My dad's recipe). 

if only i actually followed recipes i would have some for you but i like to just wing it when im cooking and see how it goes

Pocky.    43
On 3/10/2021 at 5:08 AM, Foly said:

My favorite 🥰

1bcd7007d29f7594754371bf5d5ba0e8.png

SMH, those aren't recipes you troll. >:[