Simplicity
FORUMS

sAMMYk

Recent sketches

sAMMYk    44

Heya there, just wanted to post some of my recent sketches. They are not the greatest (especially the coloring) but ey, i haven't really ever done these kind of sketches before and still don't know what works best, nor do i have a style yet, so i'm mostly just playing around. In time i might try a signature or such, but atm i'll stick with pencil and paper. :) btw would love to hear some ideas, i might sketch that too :) ---- Original sized images

ErN2rta.jpg

mBcQYg4.jpgwTpIgiV.jpgDlggIh2.jpgBFXjNSq.jpgcfYbrQp.jpg

Edited by sAMMYk
  • Love 1

Ntho    115
18 minutes ago, sAMMYk said:

Heya there, just wanted to post some of my recent sketches. They are not the greatest (especially the coloring) but ey, i haven't really ever done these kind of sketches before and still don't know what works best, nor do i have a style yet, so i'm mostly just playing around. In time i might try a signature or such, but atm i'll stick with pencil and paper. :) btw would love to hear some ideas, i might sketch that too :) ---- Original sized images

Hide contents

ErN2rta.jpg

I'm looking forward to your progress :D. Cant wait to see more

• Thanks 1

sAMMYk    44
Just now, Ntho skiller said:

I'm looking forward to your progress :D. Cant wait to see more

thank you :3 you got any ideas for me?

• Like 1

Ntho    115
1 minute ago, sAMMYk said:

thank you :3 you got any ideas for me?

You could do some members names, not for they're use but just so we can see how they come out, I'm not very creative my self. But love seeing other people's creativity

sAMMYk    44
1 minute ago, Ntho skiller said:

You could do some members names, not for they're use but just so we can see how they come out, I'm not very creative my self. But love seeing other people's creativity

Don't wanna spam this too much with personal talk, but everyone is creative in some way, you just have to try it yourself, get a pencil and some paper and try letting your thoughts out, you might be surprised ;) btw thanks for the tip, i might try some names that are not too long

• Like 1

Ntho    115
Just now, sAMMYk said:

Don't wanna spam this too much with personal talk, but everyone is creative in some way, you just have to try it yourself, get a pencil and some paper and try letting your thoughts out, you might be surprised ;) btw thanks for the tip, i might try some names that are not too long

I know we got a bunch of artist on the server, you can also post stuff in off topic on the discord if you want, and feel free to ping me if you want to on there if/when you post :D. 

sAMMYk    44

More of my recent work, the graffiti (it's a meh one i know, I'm still learning) was done today and so is the Sezy free hand sketch, i took that name because it's short and i liked the letter combination. Any thoughts or any other suggestions? :)

uXTi3r1.jpegAtiAuTs.jpeg
  • Like 1

Guest Ak 47   
Guest Ak 47

This is pretty dope would love to see more. Maybe give my name a go :P

Pocky.    43
11 hours ago, sAMMYk said:

Hide contents

ErN2rta.jpg

I thought the first one was Squidward for a second, LOL. 

sAMMYk    44
2 hours ago, Guest Ak 47 said:

This is pretty dope would love to see more. Maybe give my name a go :P

Thanks dude and i will try it thought a fair warning, i haven't really done numbers before so idk how it will look haha

g9UKFoO.jpg

just a quick sketch @ CCSKsrB.pngAk 47  , too tired for something more exciting haha, might try again tomorrow since its almost midnight here and i am totally exhausted.

1 hour ago, Pocky. said:

I thought the first one was Squidward for a second, LOL. 

Oh yeah, now that you say it i can see how the colors may look like his haha

Edited by sAMMYk

Ak 47    9
1 hour ago, sAMMYk said:

Reveal hidden contents

this looks sickkkk

• Praise 1

sAMMYk    44
9 hours ago, Ak 47 said:

this looks sickkkk

Appreciated ^^ like i said, when i find time i will give it another go, maybe a bit more creative haha.

Besides that, anyone else want to give this a go? not a long name though, preferably 4-5 letters

sAMMYk    44
23 hours ago, Pixie Joe said:

Looking good @ sAMMYk  looking forward to seeing the rest of your works 🙂

20210307_213701.thumb.jpg.eb421bdae56bbe3e759b2a02b4592cf7.jpg20210308_154320.thumb.jpg.102674032722bfbb3e1decb100685a1a.jpg

@ F0SHsgW.pngPixie Joe  you have already seen it, but like i said i wanted to upload it ^^

@ z4xjJ3s.pngR M B T  :)

Edited by sAMMYk
  • Love 1