Simplicity
FORUMS

Sign in to follow this  
darciebaby

hey all :)

darciebaby    6

hey simplicity members :) ive just started playing today so complete noob and thought this might be a good way to meet some people to boss / learn the server with :)
 my names darcie im from australia im 23, im a bartender and railroad worker and umm yeah i used to play os for a long time so alot of the simplicity content is new to me any help/advice along the way would be welcomed just shoot me a pm in game or add me on disc :D happy gaming

Edited by darciebaby
  • Like 1

Mak3    107

Welcome to the server Darcie! Hope you enjoy your stay!

Any questions/problems feel free PM me or any member of staff! 

Happy Grinding :) 

Mak3

Stickle    45

Welcome to Simplicity! Very nice introduction, I hope to see you around in-game, and everyone tends to help each other, but if you need any extra help or support, I'm sure all the staff are willing to assist! Like Mak3 said, Happy Grinding! 

Pocky.    43

Ayooo, ooh a railroad worker, must be tough and exhausting. 

Welcome to the server!  If you need any assistance in the future during your stay at Simplicity, help CC, staff members and players will be happy to assist you.  🙂 

Ntho    115

Welcome to the server, hope to see you around for awhile and see your growth in the server an it's amazing community! If ya ever need help in-game talk to any staff member or basically anyone in help aswell

• Like 1

darciebaby    6
5 hours ago, Pocky. said:

Ayooo, ooh a railroad worker, must be tough and exhausting. 

Welcome to the server!  If you need any assistance in the future during your stay at Simplicity, help CC, staff members and players will be happy to assist you.  🙂 

i just stand on the platform and direct people ot there train :P but i mean dealing with that many people is tough work XD

• Like 1

darciebaby    6
4 hours ago, Ntho skiller said:

Welcome to the server, hope to see you around for awhile and see your growth in the server an it's amazing community! If ya ever need help in-game talk to any staff member or basically anyone in help aswell

thank you yeah such a fun friendly community so far have all been very welcoming :D

• Like 1