Simplicity
FORUMS

Sign in to follow this  
Deep Value

Wazzzzuuuuuh

Hey all! Bit of a late one, but here it is! 

I am Deep Value, and I have loved meeting each and everyone you that I have met so far!! Since the moment of starting this server I have felt nothing but love amongst the community with the funniest banter and such an amazing Staff Team, ❤️

My name is Mikhail and I'm a 23 Year old, Australian, I have a great interest in the Stock Market with a developing mindset each day. I am Currently running a Family Restaurant Business that serves in the Turkish Cuisine with 10+ Years experience as a Charcoal Chef. I'm a very Aspiring individual who likes to believe anything is possible if it's already been done! 📈👨‍🍳

In saying all that the in-site to me is that I am quite the Spiritual human, in experiences that have pushed me to be of that way and I have always naturally just been an open minded individual. I don't like the damage we as humans have caused on and to this planet none of which at all has sat right with me. I think about a lot of it and try to change my lifestyle and ways to remove myself from being apart of the problem that I see is ruining our Nature. Slowly but surely! I guess I'd be classed as a Hippie/Tree hugger, as I myself do love the natural eye opening and mind effecting medicines our nature has to offer! 🍄👽

I love MUSICC. The main Genre I listen to is Psytrance, but i listen to anything else that is Psy based, Psychedelic Rock, Reggae. You name it if it's Ambient it's for me! I also play Acoustic Guitar and have a couple originals! 🎵🎸

Edited by Deep Value
  • Love 3

Guest Foly   
Guest Foly

Hey man, welcome to the server.

It's been a blast being on vc with you already XD

13 hours ago, Foly said:

Hey man, welcome to the server.

It's been a blast being on vc with you already XD

Hey Floy! Thank youuuuu! Been a pleasure meeting you my dude

Will Smith Yes GIF by Bad Boys For Life 

2 hours ago, Ntho skiller said:

Welcome to the server hope you enjoy it to the fullest!

Thank you Ntho, been a blast so far! amazing community 💖

1 hour ago, Pocky. said:

Give Kebab pls, I beg. 

The biggest and Juiciest of the Southern Hemisphere, Taste's exactly how it should! Will arrive at your door shortly 🤣

Kebab Satisfying GIF

• Love 1