Simplicity
FORUMS

Sign in to follow this  
Slowasshonda

Max/Comp Zone Shops

I feel as though both the max and comp zones are a little lacking. Yes both have new monster to fight and all which is nice, but what if we added a shop to each zone with better than the normal starter weapons? Things such as blowpipes, different kinds of abby whips, maybe even some skilling items such as dragon hatchet since other than bossing or pos you can not obtain this item. Since comp is the harder achievement to get maybe make that store have slightly better items such as magma bp, maybe thammarons staff, or just mid tier items that might be a little harder to obtain other wise. I only say to have these low to mid tier weps/items since they wouldn't really effect the pos system. The ghrazi raiper is a weapon that hovers around 2-5b on the pos. If say the weapon was 3.5b in either the max or comp zone shop, people could still buy or if someone if selling for slighlty higher, players could still get around this by paying slightly more for items out of the pos. Just think this would help give players more of a reason to finish maxing or comping account. Let me know what you guys think or maybe idea for items that could be in store like this. Thanks

• Like 3

Codes    2

Totally agree, gives the person more of a reason to preform the tasks at hand!

I like the D hatchet idea,