Simplicity
FORUMS

Sign in to follow this  
Scars

PvP tournament

Scars    20

Hey guys i think it would be pretty nice to have a pking tournament the setup will be the same for everyone and 3 winner with prize

setup would be:
-Dh Set
-recoil
-whip/dscim
-dds (spec weap)
-Reg Pray
-no protect from item
-strenght ammy
-Taste vengence

the prize would be up to admin/mod or whoever decide to host this event

let me know what you guys think about this.

thank you.

• Like 2

Guest Foly   
Guest Foly

Sounds like a great idea, and I would be more than happy to sponsor some amazing prizes/rewards for the events.

You can get the wheel in motion by contacting @ eUBb0da.pngStickle  or @ CCSKsrB.pngEli

Stickle    45

Yes, I like this idea and I will be willing to set something up as well! I'm not 100% sure how I would go about this, but I'll speak with Eli about hosting some type of PK'ing event! ❤️ We could even host it in a fun PK'ing zone so no killstreaks or items are lost after the fight! But I support this idea and I'll look into it! ❤️ 

• Praise 1

Scars    20
3 hours ago, Stickle said:

Yes, I like this idea and I will be willing to set something up as well! I'm not 100% sure how I would go about this, but I'll speak with Eli about hosting some type of PK'ing event! ❤️ We could even host it in a fun PK'ing zone so no killstreaks or items are lost after the fight! But I support this idea and I'll look into it! ❤️ 

Thank you :D

Pogo    7

I really like this idea too! I’m no good at Pking but I’ll give it my best go. 😂

Ntho    115

Hey I hosted something like this a few weeks ago. It was just a boxing tournament. But I'll definitely try out some of these when I have the time to. The hardest part is getting the gear for everyone to use though. 

Scars    20
3 hours ago, Ntho skiller said:

We can also run it in duel arena if we have two different staff there to see winners in the arena and one to update the bracket

i can help you with that ive hosted it on another server before ( like 6years ago ) you can maybe ask kevin to spawn you temporary gear for the tourny could be 3 winner 1st get X amount of money or a good item ect..let me know when you're going to host it ill throw out some money for winner and i can be there to see and note who win ect..

• Like 1

Ntho    115
Just now, Scars said:

i can help you with that ive hosted it on another server before ( like 6years ago ) you can maybe ask kevin to spawn you temporary gear for the tourny could be 3 winner 1st get X amount of money or a good item ect..let me know when you're going to host it ill throw out some money for winner and i can be there to see and note who win ect..

i can handle rewards for sure, ill probably try a few out next week ill let you know either ingame or discord some more details forsure

• Like 1