Simplicity
FORUMS

Pocky.

Selfies!

Pocky.    43

Okay so I'm sure everyone's had a "fascinating" quarantine, right? No. We're either working like slaves or being a hermit at home. 
So I definitely think we should start a selfie thread for everyone who is interested in posting a picture of themselves.

There will be rules within the selfie thread though! It's mostly an idea, anyone can add to the rules. 

RULES

- No judgment towards other players.
- Keep your snarky remarks to yourself unless you know the person.
- You can do absolutely anything with your selfies besides adding sexual content (that's for disc only). 
- Any background, as long as you're safe and happy in your current location. 
- Just have fun doing it! 

Well, hopefully this will work out! Cheers! 

• Like 1

Pocky.    43

@ KR7IEB9.pngKevin , you aren't wannabe Kevin Hart. 

Here's mine, I guess. (Was waiting till the very last post if people wanted to join in).

20201113_233204.jpg

• Like 1
  • PogU 2

Pocky.    43
On 2/15/2021 at 9:55 AM, Pogo said:

Anyone else have some ink? 😀

A3A41A26-3C72-4A67-83A7-3A2F5D9931AE.jpeg

C362AC72-142C-4EEB-8A69-1FA32C2ABE35.jpeg

Are you planning to get any more tattoos? I'm planning to get one after lockdown is over. 

Pogo    7
5 hours ago, Pocky. said:

Are you planning to get any more tattoos? I'm planning to get one after lockdown is over. 

Yes!! I'm getting my floral half-sleeve/shoulder cap finished with like 5 more flowers or so. I'm not sure what I'll do after that but I'm addicted. 

Will it be your first then? That's exciting! What are you thinking about getting?

• Love 1

Pocky.    43
On 2/16/2021 at 7:15 PM, Pogo said:

Yes!! I'm getting my floral half-sleeve/shoulder cap finished with like 5 more flowers or so. I'm not sure what I'll do after that but I'm addicted. 

Will it be your first then? That's exciting! What are you thinking about getting?

As odd as this sounds, I'm planning to get a Cyborg, project Akali on my arm and then a robotic Cerberus on the back of my left thigh. (': I have some tattoo artists whom I'm looking into, trying to get a quote when lockdown is over. Who are your favorite tattoo artists? 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Pogo    7
1 hour ago, Pocky. said:

As odd as this sounds, I'm planning to get a Cyborg, project Akali on my arm and then a robotic Cerberus on the back of my left thigh. (': I have some tattoo artists whom I'm looking into, trying to get a quote when lockdown is over. Who are your favorite tattoo artists? 

That sounds awesome! Please post pic updates when you get them -- can't wait to see! 

I've been to several tattoo artists but my favorite one (and the one completing my half sleeve/shoulder cap) is my good buddy's wife. I deployed with him so he had a long time to talk me into having her do it, haha. Definitely no regrets -- she is incredible and VERY detailed.

I went to a tattoo artist in San Antonio, TX and had a random design tattooed onto my ankle (paid $60 and got a design from a gumball machine -- some promo they were doing). Definitely my second favorite artist. He KILLED it. It's the hag/Evil Queen from Snow White.

• Haha 1

FCB4D3D9-B866-45ED-B7E8-4D35A9242E8D.thumb.jpeg.05beb6c4a6962ca6354be2e7482a5c26.jpeg

Beard is in need of a lil bit of TLC, and I’m a bit tired, but here’s the face behind the apparent deep voice 😂 Hello!!!

Edited by Deep Value
  • Love 1

Pocky.    43
35 minutes ago, TehPeaks said:

Me 1yr Ago... IMG_20200415_202546_004.thumb.jpg.d1af5d96a650bc7f5fa2815694359e68.jpg

God damn. When Lockdown's over, go model. ;] 

Pocky.    43
11 hours ago, TehPeaks said:

Stop the cappery, I model my emotions on Photoshop instead 😎

Smh. Go get some in-name donors, gogo.