Simplicity
FORUMS

Sign in to follow this  
Supremesilk

Runcecrafting & heatmap

Supremesilk    0

Hey just two suggestions i suppose could help even the playing fields for pkers skillers etc.

1.  The Runecrafter outfit to be modified to withstand the damage from Energy sources, as well as putting few extra items in energy fragments store

2. Heat map, so this idea is to even the playing fields when in wildy, when activating a command, a tab opens in your web browser with a live map which allocates heat signals ( red dots) marking there could be someone at that locations, this will allow pkers to hunt a bit more easier, but alos allows skillers to be on alert fork heat movements heading towards them. Consider red dots being players in wildy and blue dots being players outside of wildy, with this idea it will give new players a chance to not be eliminated so easily in the wild while trying to earn some loot. but of course there could be more add to this idea and I'm interested in your opinions

2incher    33

Would definitely like #1. Would help for people going for 2b xp especially, plus giving them something to actually spend fragments on.

#2 was something I never heard of but it sounds interesting. Interested to hear @Divine winds's opinion on it? Have you ever heard of something like that?

Fastneasy    28

I think overall we should just make the wildy a safe zone. This way we can avoid any conflict that is presented and if a player whom does want to engage in some combat that they should visit the duel arena. I believe we should promote this more like osrs which gives a fair playing field to both individuals, and allow more skillers and pvmers to explore the wild. Which in turn could also help our player count grow on the server :).

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Brad    1

#2 sounds like a thermal scope bruh. were you drunk making this

Divine winds    18
On 12/21/2018 at 6:06 AM, 2incher said:

Would definitely like #1. Would help for people going for 2b xp especially, plus giving them something to actually spend fragments on.

#2 was something I never heard of but it sounds interesting. Interested to hear @Divine winds's opinion on it? Have you ever heard of something like that?

I'd love it, or a teleport to bounty spell, also being able to see what wilderness the player is at would be such an advantage. At times I get a target and I could scavenge the enter wild looking for the dude just for him to be at edge level 3 afking, thats something we need to change. But let's be real, neither of this will ever be implemented lol

Athos    26

Thank you for your suggestion, Runecrafitng outfit has been buffed lately :).