Simplicity
FORUMS

Sign in to follow this  
i pk whip i

PATHING

I've never seen this bad pathing in my life, even when i try my hardest to stick to my target they always get away because the pathing here is horrible... 

But as mush as i would want this to be fixed it will never because you guys don't care @staffmembers

• Like 1

Stickle    45

Sticking to the path doesn't make a difference, you shouldn't run across unless you have max health! use the mini-map to click on the other side and spam brews, you ever done TOB before in osrs? It's the same! 

have u ever tried pking on this server i highly doubt that, and when it comes down to osrs tob i have around 400kc so yeah i know how its suposed to work and this server does it bad. clicking on the minimap doesnt work, right click follow doesnt work 

Justin    78
10 hours ago, Stickle said:

Sticking to the path doesn't make a difference, you shouldn't run across unless you have max health! use the mini-map to click on the other side and spam brews, you ever done TOB before in osrs? It's the same! 

That is without a doubt the dumbest reply I have ever seen.

The games pathing has been inherently broken ever since casting over walls was fixed. (Many MANY years ago prior to Rees' acquisition of the source.)
 Would love to see it fixed but unfortunately, we've been asking for a very long time.

Stickle    45
1 hour ago, Justin said:

That is without a doubt the dumbest reply I have ever seen.

The games pathing has been inherently broken ever since casting over walls was fixed. (Many MANY years ago prior to Rees' acquisition of the source.)
 Would love to see it fixed but unfortunately, we've been asking for a very long time.

Opps my bad, I was reading the signature thinking it was the thread 😢 Like pathing in tob at that certain boss, you need to just spam brews when running across as well as full health! 

• Thanks 1

aaah no worries just hope pathing in wild while pking can get some love, there are already so little pkers, this shit just makes them quit faster..