Simplicity
FORUMS

Ntho

Whats everyone do for a living?

Ntho    115
6 minutes ago, Pocky. said:

I'm sure I've mentioned this on my introduction post, but going to mention it anyways. I'm a full time student at a college for Biotechnology, but I will be attending university after I finish college for Wildlife Biology and Conservation. When the lockdown is completely over, I'm going to be volunteering at a local animal shelter, may able to work at the Toronto Zoo to gain experience as well. In the future, I'm going to save up some money to open an animal shelter for rescued animals. In hopes that they'll be able to live a much safer and comfortable life. 

That's pretty much it. :D 

wildlife stuff is amazing! wish you the best of luck in your studys <333

Pocky.    43
Just now, Ntho skiller said:

wildlife stuff is amazing! wish you the best of luck in your studys <333

Thank you, if by chance I'm busy with school. I'll definitely keep in touch with you so that we could go travelling together one day! <333

• Love 1

misclicking    2

I work for one of the largest consumer facing creditors in the world and I serve two roles for them. In my primary role I help manage the high risk group that investigates and interrupts fraud (mainly identity theft). I do a lot of the odds and ends of keeping the walls up like teaching, making sure our SOPs are working as intended, reviewing the performance of employees on a continuing basis, and auditing employee performance for legal compliance issues.

My second role with them is basically to support the high risk/fraud investigators when they are busy so I often find myself telling someone's 85 year old grandma that their identity was stolen. There's a lot of angry or scared people that I talk to and most of them are seriously being taken advantage of so it's not fun conversations, but its rewarding to be the right person for them and to be the wealth of knowledge they need to take the first steps to recovering from that. If you're in the US there's a slight chance I've seen your credit file by chance throughout the years!

• Like 1

Scars    20

well im a tech/operator we make product for hospital /autopsie/dna test ect...been working there for 7years now

• Like 1

R M B T    94

A good thread... I currently work as a Supervisor at Deutsche Post DHL at EMA Hub - UK and I have been here for 6 years and have gone through so many promotions during my time working here. I run a team of 19 staff members throughout the warehouse on a reload which processes material to the US and Asia and driving airside working around aircraft stands. 

I will post a few pictures of my work place which I have taken during my time working there. 1839A74D-DAC0-4419-ACE3-DB451435FDEA.jpeg

88089AF5-60F2-4DC9-9946-EAAA059BDFEB.jpeg

08B3C909-D505-4BA9-AB24-9F416D3764B7.jpeg

• Like 1

Ntho    115
1 hour ago, R M B T said:

A good thread... I currently work as a Supervisor at Deutsche Post DHL at EMA Hub - UK and I have been here for 6 years and have gone through so many promotions during my time working here. I run a team of 19 staff members throughout the warehouse on a reload which processes material to the US and Asia and driving airside working around aircraft stands. 

I will post a few pictures of my work place which I have taken during my time working there. 1839A74D-DAC0-4419-ACE3-DB451435FDEA.jpeg

88089AF5-60F2-4DC9-9946-EAAA059BDFEB.jpeg

08B3C909-D505-4BA9-AB24-9F416D3764B7.jpeg

That definitely sounds like a fun and interesting job unlike mine lol. 

• Thanks 1