Simplicity
FORUMS

Sweater Paws

Hello :)

Hey! 

Thought I'd drop by to introduce myself! I go by Sweater Paws or Eli, I'm 21 and I live in Canada. I speak both French and English fluently, and I major in Sociology w/ a concentration on Gender, Diversity and Equity, and a minor in German studies.

My interests include Runescape ( I wouldn't be here if it wasn't an interest of mine lmao ), and I've been playing rsps servers on and off for almost as long as I've been playing Runescape, which is about 10-15 years. Hopefully, I'm gonna stick around here for a little longer, I've been having a lot of fun and I've been making some friends. Something you might've noticed about me is how much I talk, so if you'd like to chat, just hit me up in game ! 

I love music! I'm open to all kinds, but I mostly stand in pop punk, math rock, post hardcore and things of the sort. To give you a more specific answer, my favourite bands are Dance Gavin Dance and Delta Sleep. I used to sing a lot, and I own a bass guitar that I kind of know how to play sometimes. Another fairly important thing to know about me is that I'm trans. I don't want to be annoying because I know how some people can be about that stuff. I go by he/him pronouns, and that is also why, if you ever see me in a voice channel, I sound like a literal teenager. We're working on that though, I'm seeing some voice cracks! 

I'll finish this off by saying that I own two pet rats, named Codsworth and Nolan : ) I only have a picture of one of them, but they're twins so you're not missing out on a lot lol. I know not everyone likes rats, so I'll put the image into spoilers. 

Spoiler

6 hours ago, Stickle said:

Firstly, very nice in-depth welcome thread! I likely! :3 Glad you choice to join Simp :D 

I did say that I talk a lot, so that might've been why lol. But thank you! Glad to be here.

• Love 1