Simplicity
FORUMS

Sign in to follow this  
Cgh

Future Events and Tournaments + looking for helpers

Cgh    24

So, in my days before simplicity, I was a tournament manager for a league of legends tournament site which hosted 5-8 league of legends tournaments a day. I would like to bring something similar simplicity. 

The Idea would be to host daily tournaments at a specific time to get people active and give the more end game players something to do. The plan right now is to host multiple different types of tournaments for different types of players. Some ideas so far include; my classic duel arena dds tournament, a 1v1 pking tournament, a random team 5v5 pking tournament, and a “stack your team” style pking tournament.

Rees has given us thee go-ahead to do this with some funding but, in order to host daily tournaments, I need a few more people to help. Right now, I am working with Lewissweeny and Divine with Lewis helping oversee and divine helping plan pk tournaments. If you are interested in helping (should only take a few hours per week) message me on discord or in game.

Kooda    41

Sounds like fun. Does Fight Pits work on here? If it does that could possibly be another event to do also.