Simplicity
FORUMS

Old Bean

Olms crystal

Old Bean    1

Olm's crystal are a pain in the ass especially in solo raids. It is very hard to tell where they will land especially the fast moving ones. Iv'e done solos where i have been completely fucked by the crystals because of how hard it is to tell where the crystals will land. This is a lot worse of an issue with bad ping and as there's only one server there must be loads of us with bad ping who play from other parts of the world. . Even some crystals in simplicity such as the fast moving ones will damage you even if you manage to predict where its gonna fall if you have bad ping. In Runescape the crystal shadows spawn before the crystals do giving you extra time to move away. This is how Olm's crystals look in normal Runescape vs simplicity. Notice how Runescape's crystals have a shadow underneath so you can predict  where its gonna land.

1071812882_olmcrystal.png.9350ff7a72d2b8a132867f0a73ab74a0.png - nice clear shadow to indicate where a crystal will land before it even appears giving you plenty of time to move even with bad ping.

^ Unclear where any crystals are going to land can easily take 40+ damage from crystals due to not being able to tell where they fall, resulting in the need for Sara brews that wouldn't be needed if it was clear where crystals will fall like in osrs. This is an even bigger issue for people with bad ping such as myself. As you can  see in some parts of the clip me moving was very delayed after my click. Thank you for reading. :)

Iamhardcore    0

What about the acid that needs walked that shows in normal game too? That gets me almost every time because I don't see it in time.

Kreatiivs    10
59 minutes ago, Iamhardcore said:

What about the acid that needs walked that shows in normal game too? That gets me almost every time because I don't see it in time.

Yeah, the acid sometimes can't be seen and you can only guess which tiles are the ones you need to avoid. Keep moving till you don't get poisoned anymore for now.