Simplicity
FORUMS

Sign in to follow this  
Stickle

It's My Birthday Day

Stickle    45

Word-Happy-Birthday-red-png.png

Whooot whoot, it's my 25th birthday day! (1/4 of a century) Oh gosh I'm feeling old now! Hehe but then again I've always said I'm whatever age going on 40! I've lived a pretty wild life from growing up on the streets, living the uni life, I came from a broken home but it's not about who blood is, it's about who you choose to be family! I'm blessed to be alive and kicking, 2020 has been a crazy year! I have 2 kids and not been able to see either since this stupid lock-down, hopefully things get a little easier! I got a card from my youngest (Eliza-Mai) who is nearly 2 years old, It's really made my day! 

happy.jpgbirthday.jpg

My lovely girlfriend has gotten me loads of presents, and taking me out for the day! I've somehow persuaded her to let me bring my laptop! So I'll be logging in now and then during the day! 

I'm also thankful for all the lovely messages I've woken up to this morning on discord, thank you all for being so kind! This community is truly inspirational! You have no clue how much you have all helped me recently as I suffer from EUPD, so I'm up and down alot! I balance my work life/social life with gaming/spending time online speaking to you lovely bunch of coconuts but you all have kept me happy and safe! 

This time last year I was just coming out of Rehab, lost and broken but on the mend! I've grown stronger and stronger this year, even with this stupid lock-down in place! :D❤️ 

Thank you once again! and a big thank you to Kevin and the staff team! 

kevin.png

I hope you all enjoy the massive boss event! I'll be around that's for sure, and depending how my day goes I'll be hosting some hide and seek, first one to trade me and other little fun events! If you see me in-game be sure to wish me a little happy birthday as just them words mean a lot! 

Good luck with drops and see you beauties later! 

Also he's a little picture of my brownie cake my missus got me created! Hands down one of the best brownies I have ever tasted (had it before)

cake.jpg

• Love 2

Riv    20

Happy birthday brother!

Glad that you're having a blast today, you deserve it.

All the best!

• Love 1