Simplicity
FORUMS

Sign in to follow this  
SynerGX2

Short guide to Frost dragons

SynerGX2    6

SynerGX2's Frost dragons guide 

1. How to get there:

1.a) You can get to frost dragons via Monsters portal which is located in your spellbook:

Guide.png

1.b) Choose Monsters ---> Frost Dragons and it will teleport you there

Guide-3.png
pic host

2.Equipment / Inventory 

*You don't have to have exactly same Equipment / Inventory  since there is alot of variations how people do it. Im just showing whats working for me

2.a) Equipment 

Guide-2.png

2.b) Inventory

Guide-4.png
upload

3. Fighting Frosts:

3.a) When you teleport in make sure you drink Antifire potiion AND have Dragonfireshield or Antifire Shield Equipped otherwise Frost dragons will kill you very quickly and this applies for all dragons on Simplicity (Green,Blue,Red,Bronze,Iron,...)

4.Additional tips:

4.a) Antifire poison lasts 6 minutes that is enough for 3-5 kills with my equipment with better equipment like Torva and Chaotic it can get you anywhere near 10 kills per 6 minutes

4.b) Dragon bones are good way to earn money (Around 350k ea in POS) but it is also very good xp for Prayer, when you have enough Frost D bones just do ::Altar and use them on altar, TAKE OFF ALL YOUR ARMOUR BEFORE GOING THERE SINCE ::ALTAR IS LOCATED DEEP IN WILDERNESS

5. Drops:

5.a) Frost dragons ALWAYS drops dragon bones, but also pay attention for Draconic Visage which can be used to made Dragonfire shield 

That's all from my side if you like it leave a like, im also open to any ideas how to improve that guide

IGN:Synergx2

Enjoy!

• Like 2