Simplicity
FORUMS

Stickle    45

Hey guys, as some of you may know I'm still new-ish, but I'm pretty active and around the community quite a bit either in-game, discord/voice chat or on the forums! 

Basically I joined this RSPS on the 5th October, it's now the 27th! So I'm only 22 server days old :P

I've recently just reached 300+ hours online time, since downloading Simplicity, I've been addicted! My missus thinks I've spent the max of $100 (little does she know, she needs to add another 0 and more, I've bought I think around 6 in-names in total as well ($180) but yeah I'm addicted and I've spent so many countless hours playing when I should be sleeping, I also work 2 jobs and see the missus on weekends/during the week at night for a few hours! I will admit I do afk on the game (::afkzone) to get some pennies as I've started a little collection tab as I do a lot of Tob/Olm (So i get alot of rss/junk items) but instead of clearing out my bank now and then, instead I've started to collect! Here's a sneaky peaky for you as well as my online time! 

Thanks for all the great moments, the laughter and many more to come! ❤️ 

online.png

sneak peak.png

I've put all items over 4,000 amount go into this tab (I've recently stocked up my rune pouch hents why the earths are low) and my burnt collection is in this tab too! (boxes shouldn't be in this tab same with cape, opps) 

joined.png

Edited by Stickle
  • Like 1