Simplicity
FORUMS

Sign in to follow this  
Stickle

Chaotic Items

Deyvoh    2
3 hours ago, Dazedwarrior said:

I agree! Or we should be able to throw them down the well for a chance at an upgrade!

This tbh. I like Stickle's idea, but instead of just making them sellable and remain useless to most players, they could get a use like the well or maybe the option to swap chaotics in for a few dungeoneering tokens at the dung shop so players could buy xp lamps instead for example

• Like 2

Stickle    45
4 hours ago, Dazedwarrior said:

I agree! Or we should be able to throw them down the well for a chance at an upgrade!

1 hour ago, Deyvoh said:

This tbh. I like Stickle's idea, but instead of just making them sellable and remain useless to most players, they could get a use like the well or maybe the option to swap chaotics in for a few dungeoneering tokens at the dung shop so players could buy xp lamps instead for example

I totally agree with both of these ideas! Would be interesting to have the ability to exchange on the chance of getting something useful or exchange for xp lamps instead! 

• Like 2

Stickle    45
On 10/20/2020 at 1:31 AM, Kevin said:

Hey, thanks for the thread man! I'll see what i can do for the chaotic items in near future.

sincerely,

Kevin.

Much appreciated! I'm sure others will agree with these items gathering dust ❤️