FORUMS

Sign in to follow this  
Cgh

Cgh, suggestions - demote lordis

Cgh    24

A farming timer so when you click a plot it tells you the time left

2x herbs from magic secateurs don't work for task

2x ores from d pick don't work right now

it's a really fucked up way to scam new players and it's often the most vetren players doing it, for example, @I Alex I has 1k magic logs noted in his POS for 5m ea hoping to get a noob to think 5m is the total price. shit like that and selling shit for 100x the actual value is fucked. Argue all you want but that type of shit is a scam and should be against the rules. 

ZWgWjQ6.png

Edited by Cgh

2incher    33

Farming timers are nice, but I don't think it's something urgent since there already is the message when a plant is done

lordelias    4

next time u come with suggestions you could add them all into 1 post instead of seperating them =)

I can add it to the list of the small bugs / tweaks that need to be fixed. Most of them are very simple but just need added to the list.

Cgh    24
17 hours ago, lordelias said:

next time u come with suggestions you could add them all into 1 post instead of seperating them =)

fuck no. They approve suggestions 1 at a time if you haven't noticed, that ain't gonna happen if you edit people's posts together and edit titles without saying shit

Edited by Cgh

Athos    26

Thank you for your suggestion, the staff team have agreed upon most of your suggestions and the ones selected will be implemented:

A farming timer so when you click a plot it tells you the time left

2x herbs from magic secateurs don't work for task