Charmie

Where did you hear about us

Charmie    88

7c7fbffef7a8388ca1840ccaa9a7c6e8.png

Hello SIMP GANG! as the title says we are wondering how you found simplicity 

Voting websites/Online

Friend recommended it and if so who?

discord?

We are always looking for more ways to advertise the server and bring more people

into the awesome community of Simplicity 

• Like 2

NewPerson    4

Found the server messing about while bored looking for a runescape private server and it advertised pvm and active player base.

Ganjaclown    8

Found the server through runescape private server list, saw active player base + alot of pvm content.

Highly recommended server, Really good staff. Helpful players

Waiting to see you on the server.

Best Regards Ganjaclown!

Spoiler

found this server because i was searching for my fav rsps back in 2010-2012

coming to know arthur was the owner of that server and was hoping this would be a good pking server kekw great scam now im stuck

Dade    9

Was quitting OSRS and was venturing on Mopar, RL, all the RSPS List and I kept seeing this one pop up! Logged on. Loved it. Donated OSRS Bank. And heeere we are.. :)

Miller    0

Found you guys by using the google search term;  'Best Rsps 2020 for real no bs'. Simplicity basically came up on a couple of rsps sites aswell ánd the add pop  up caught my eye aswell.

now. tell. me. charmie.

Rhykon    0

Found it completely by chance, ignoring the trials and tribulations one must do to get a good gear set up and cash, its a server I don't regret finding. Good job on making an amazing server.

I found this server one day bored at the public library, scrolling through one of the rsps vote sites i think. Made the account and thought id never play again. Inb4 6 months later and im ruby rank. gg.

atawn    1

My go-to when i'm looking for an rsps is moparscape. I looked for one that wasn't all about PKing, cause gross. Skilling and collecting is where its at. I stayed because of the active and helpful playerbase. I try to give back whenever I come across a newcomer.

Tm4dz    0

I have been slowly coming back into the rsps scene after almost 10 years of not being active & wanted to join a thriving high-player count community.  I was scrolling through rsps-lists and stumbled across Simplicity. Glad I did -- great server, community, and leadership.  I'll be sticking around! 8-)

Pocky.    43

I was playing around in a different Private server and then it asked me to vote. So when I did, SimplicityPS was the first one that popped up on all advertisements. I decided to check it out and ngl probably the best server ever. The community at SimplicityPS is a whole lot better than the other one, the staff are friendly and helpful. The players who have been with Simplicity are extremely respectable and I've made a couple of friends here. So thank you to all the staff members for making SimplicityPS a game for people to enjoy and have fun. 

• Like 1