Simplicity
FORUMS

Sign in to follow this  
Kooda

PVM ideas

Kooda    41
  1.  Place some Dark Beasts inside Slayer Tower
  2.  Add Polypore Dungeon teleport and add Ganodermic Beasts which drop Ganodermic armour.
  3.  Rename Fremennik Slayer Dung to Demonic Gorillas dungeon
  4.  Move Frost Dragons out of Boss Teleports and put it in Dungeon Teleports.
  5.  Move King Kurask Dungeon out of Dungeon Teleports and put it in Boss Teleports and rename it King Kurask.
  6.  Make killing Abyssal Sire reward the player with Boss Points.
  7.  Add Abyssal Wand to Abby Sire drop table.
  8.  Add Skotizo to the list of Slayer Tasks assignments from Summona
  9.  Add the Dark Claw to Skotizo drop table to be able to make Purple Slayer Helm.
  10.  Add Callisto cub pet to Callisto drop table.
  11. Add Kalphite Defender to Kalphite Queens drop table.
  12. Add Korasi Sword to Bork drop table. 
  13. Add Tzhaar Whip, Obsidian ranger helm, Obsidian mage helm, Obsidian warrior helm, Ring of Stone to Tzhaar shop.  Add Obsidian boots, Gloves, Kiteshield, Platebody and Platelegs, Plateskirt, to the Tzhaar monsters drop tables.
  14.  Add Armadyl Gloves, Armadyl Boots and Armadyl Buckler to Kree'Arra and his minions drop tables.  Add Bandos Gloves, Bandos Helmet and Bandos Warshield to General Graardor and his minions drop tables.
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Kooda    41
On 08/12/2018 at 9:53 PM, Dead Tree said:

I like them all but not a fan of the tzhaar monster items. Just my opinion

Fair enough. Im curious as to why you didnt like the idea of the Tzhaar items tho. My reasoning for them was to spice up the bland, out dated Tzhaar area. Hell, I would maybe even make a store for Fight Pits minigame and put those items (and others) in it. Also adds in some more options for fashionscape/collectors in the community.

Athos    26

Thank you for your suggestion, the staff team have agreed upon most of your suggestions and the ones selected will be implemented:

Place some Dark Beasts inside Slayer Tower

Add Polypore Dungeon teleport and add Ganodermic Beasts which drop Ganodermic armour.

Move Frost Dragons out of Boss Teleports and put it in Dungeon Teleports.

Add Skotizo to the list of Slayer Tasks assignments from Summona

Add the Dark Claw to Skotizo drop table to be able to make Purple Slayer Helm.

Add Callisto cub pet to Callisto drop table.

Add Korasi Sword to Bork drop table.

Add Armadyl Gloves, Armadyl Boots and Armadyl Buckler to Kree'Arra and his minions drop tables. Add Bandos Gloves, Bandos Helmet and Bandos Warshield to General Graardor and his minions drop tables.