Simplicity
FORUMS

Sign in to follow this  
Slowasshonda

Dragonstone Scythe of Vitur Buff

The Dragonstone SOV is best in slot melee weapon in game, but i think it needs a buff. In Torva armour only ds sov hits 42x3 = 126, this is the best in slot melee weapon in game. With Virtus armour only and Sangunesti Staff you hit 145. This is 20-30b item that can out perform the best melee weapon in the game. This is also without any prayers or other items on. I know DS SOV has double spec also but i dont think it makes for the fact a 20-30b tradeable item can out perform it.

Edited by Slowasshonda

Mak3    107

If I'm not mistaken the DS SOV has bonuses that work with the dragonstone armour? Which makes sense however with the DS SOV being tradeable to use will other armours I'd imagine should still be good?  

• Like 1

My Idea is to just make the DS SOV maybe have hidden damage bonus that works with say Sacred Clay Set and up? Because right now if you happen to win one in goodie, its the same as winning a SOV XI which is still a great weapon. But don't call it best in slot weapon in game if it only works with a $1000 Donor set and isnt tradeable.

Edited by Slowasshonda