Simplicity
FORUMS

Sign in to follow this  
Fastneasy

POS update... Hopefully

Fastneasy    28

Hey everyone!,

Just an idea on how POS (Player owned store)  can be updated. I know there are a lot of stores in the POS right now. However most of the players that get banned or stop logging on after a long period of time their shops still remain active. I thought it would be a great idea to bank the items automatically from the pos after a certain amount of days of not logging in. Like maybe a week or so? Only because if those items are bought out by a player then the cash will be stuck on an accounts that is not frequently logged in. The cash wouldn't be flowing and would impact the eco also. (Right now the eco is doing alright with a few changes on prices here and there) This is just a suggestion in terms of long-term goals. Would love to hear everyone's input on this!

Thanks,

Fastneasy

• Like 1

Surrealz    0

It sounds awesome, but I think it would be cool for those items to go to a set price and it go to the wish well towaeds 50% exp. Maybe too hard to code it. But it could be the way to put those plays efforts back into the server even though they are mo longer active or banned

Athos    26

Hi, thank you for your suggestion 

We've discussed this with the rest of the staff members, and players and we've come to an agreement, to not implement this but players POS are getting cleaned when they get banned

But keep the interesting suggestions coming :).