Simplicity
FORUMS

Visecs

New pets suggestions

Visecs    3

Outline

Today im going to draft up a suggestion i have been thinking of over the last few days, It was originally thought up in game by Mrnoluck420 i believe but im adding in a couple of my own ideas and typing it up cause he didnt want to.

So we all know Treasure island right? A place that is seemingly dead content 90% of the time. The basis of the idea is to add in Pets of the treasure island NPCs

I would also like to apologise if this isnt well written i suck at formatting lol.

Benefits

Personally i think there could be alot to gain from this being implemented into the game and im going to share some of my ideas along with photos of the NPCs themselves so you can both see where this can benefit and how cool they look.

So i'll start by running you by the NPCs that reside on the island and what they look like.

First we have CobraCobra is a level 903 mage that along with all the other bosses on the island has a 1/4 chance of dropping a key in his name as shown below.

image.png.638429c625aec59bb1b6d84a316f24f5.pngimage.png.c88ecc8b23351c26c8b47bfa7cec9e88.png

Next we have Fear, Fear is a level 844 Archer sporting the same 1/4 chance for a key in his name.

image.png.c998fab69f0571769524efa0bae69ec7.pngimage.png.3aa58ac19385e1ac9d53aae51d6111ac.png

Next up we have Death, Death is a level 941 Warrior once again sporting the same 1/4 chance at a key in his name.

image.png.81b603f604fbe7d1fa6fcfe17855768e.pngimage.png.f1f1203364197bb84db12aceed5c6bc6.png

Last but not least we have Blitz, Blitz is a level 913 Warrior and once again like the others he has the 1/4 chance at dropping a key in his name.

image.png.dcdd3b810870ca4f070db39cc54d01d3.pngimage.png.efc914b747bc168508ed06f8d2e4a95d.png

You need 1 key from each boss to open the chest in the middle of the island, There is alot on offer from the chest itself but you dont see many people doing this content at all.

My suggestion could give a little bit of life into these bosses and also into bossing content as a whole, I suggest adding in the pets of the individual bosses on the island at something like a 1/1000 drop rate, Not only are they really nice looking NPCs but i was thinking as a sort of a middle ground before getting the superior pets which are currently the be all and end all of pets due to the passive soulsplit ability we could give these new pets a buff in damage output coming from the player, as an example Fear as a pet could have a bonus of maybe 5% Range damage, Cobra could have a 5% Magic damage boost and for Death and Blitz it would be a 5% boost in Melee damage output. I think that for players who cant yet obtain either the 50b for a superior scroll or cannot donate to buy a superior pet from the store this would serve as a good starter goal to help them into the end game bossing. However it doesnt only serve a purpose to newer players this could also serve people like myself that dont necessarily need the Superior pet and would rather more damage output and thus quicker kills, better PB times and grinds not taking as long.

All in all its upto the relevant developers and staff but i think the addition of damage boosting pets could serve very useful for the players on the server all the the percentages i mentioned were purely just an example and are to be decided by the developers if this is to be put in place, The droprates could be increased, lowered or left as i suggested. I look forward to see what people have to say about this idea.

Edited by Visecs
  • Like 2
  • Dislike 1

Ventura    5

Hella all for this, ground quite a bit of T.I early on. Definitely a +1, well designed/ placed idea broski. Keep em comin'.

• Like 1

Nate    82

Well written and good ideas thrown to the table. +1 for this.